Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I sure am…stamps are always useful Misterbee, and I’m glad to be back thanks!

3 Likes

“Dude, my dad own’s a dealership”

“Dude, I grew with Bodhi’s Dad!”

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Makes me wonder what the Bodhi Oreoz cross is like, because that tends to do the same. I haven’t seen anyone grow that one, and you want to talk about absurdly abundant trichomes, oreoz is tough to beat in that department. It’s also a crazy resilient plant. I don’t know how interesting the terps would be on that one, but damn I bet there are some frosty mommas in there.

4 Likes

Got an extra Sheet of USA “Forever” Stamps. PM “personals”, send whatever you think is appropriate in return. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I am looking for a racy, potent, easy to grow, high yielding, good tasting and smelling sativa to grow for a friend. I would want feminized seeds as my space is very limited and flowering time under 12 weeks. If such a strain exists and you have it to trade drop me a PM.

I can return a flip of Cap Junky or some Cap Junky hybrids I’ve created.

7 Likes

C99 aka Cinderella 99 would be perfect. I don’t have seeds but C99 is exactly what you seek. (w a short flowertime under 10 weeks.)

Jack Herer would be a 2nd choice, but is less racy. But Jack is wonderfully motivational.

9 Likes

C99 isn’t that a Jack Herer family member? I’m open to suggestions as I have little experience with sativas.

2 Likes

Someone had mentioned a strain called Double Dream which at the time I had never heard of before. Turned out to be Blue Dream x Dream Star. Not sure if that’s a strain that is readily available but a good possibility.

Blue dream stuff might not be racey - I find it chill, with a bit of a dazed effect, and a crash at the end. Decent for daytime, but not potent / racey.

6 Likes

Durban Thai Highflyer

3 Likes

If you’re into autos, I have just the perfect thing. Incense, Mango, Spice and some light skunk.

This Mangoneada Auto Reg was bred by me and the plant in the picture were grown by my best bud @Rinsewarrior13

I also have my Nebula, it’s got Zalmadelica in the roots. It’s an Auto Fem, Smells just like grapefruit when dried it’s a potent sativa highly euphoric.

These two are limited, and I would say recommended for sativa lovers. I’d say if you cross both you’d get something pretty damn wild.

17 Likes

My cross is galaxy brain x scarlet sunset. Sunset is black cherry punch IHG cut x Erie sunset. Most phenoes lean heavily vanilla spice and nice upright structure vs the lankiness of the OG.

4 Likes

Malawi gold sounds like what your are looking for I think.

2 Likes

It depends when you harvest Jack Herer. I don’t know how racy it is compared to C99 but when I harvested mine at full cloudy/no amber it was both very racy and extremely trippy! Jack does finish pretty quickly too, as I recall.

3 Likes

If you want a little racy
and crop early
UEL
Ultra early love

Bare

12 Likes

This is in the Jack herer family

2 Likes

I’ve only ever had Jack that others have grown, I have some now, and it’s always been a muted and muffled high for me. I’ve got a Gelato 41 x Cherry Pie cross from the same source and it smokes more Sativa and uplifting than Jack.

2 Likes

I have this pack that a buddy of mine made. He has not grown it yet but he says it should be pretty sativa dominant hybrid so maybe give them a shot.

Still hunting a pack of Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis.

5 Likes

What’s ur breed list looking like

If you guys haven’t already there is a

Take one leave one method of seed trading here.

I recommend this page to those who are new or those who want to give and take and grow the collection for this spring !

Super awesome method :smiley:

3 Likes