Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Mondays drop at Mephisto is happening and they’ve got Sour Crack in case anyone is interested The Doc

2 Likes

Sounds like a Marketing ploy. Drops…lol

5 Likes

LoL nope it’s just an original strain that they are retiring and it’s not gonna be available unless it’s a cross but yuppers u got me I’m secretly Mephisto but just a pain with them doing weekly drops and closed for the rest of the time… jerk…:crazy_face: Happy Growing The Doc and just messing around @Andrane

1 Like

Omg. I can’t believe you would call me a jerk. :joy: I do say and never in all my years.:grin:In all seriousness, Sorry. I have this bitterness that i cant seem to shake with mephisto. Nothing personal agaist you. I really need to get over it but did they ever fuck up my grow this one time. @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

I have never had any good grows with mephisto seeds aswell… So youre not alone, hermnados.:rofl: But Fastbuds have delivered some pretty good weed for being autos. I was quite impressed.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

For those that asked for the hemp seed there addressed and be hitting the mail in the morning.

6 Likes

Autos are just pretty weeds, ha ha

Also if someone’s expecting seeds that haven’t showed please contact me . Thanks

3 Likes

Plenty of CBD Hemp seeds. I get you a list by the weekend. Lots by Hoku Seeds. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Does anyone have Bodhi NEROLI 91?? I totally lost my chance to buy it, seems everyone is out.

1 Like

@misterbee you have been too kind. I cannot accept more from you until I complete my end of our previous trade. It may be awhile, but it will happen, and I hope to send you many seeds.

4 Likes

Looking for some older strains

Durga Mata (Shiva skunk)
Recon

Anyone have these ?

Thanks

2 Likes

hey all, I’m on the hunt for a specific pack of seeds. i’m looking for a couple specific northern lights crosses made by bodhi seeds.

89 NL5 noof x BCSC NL5 f3.
or
BCSC NL5 f3.

i know there were a couple NL5 co-ops, but i think one of the 2 were made with an unstable nl5 cross or BX so i can’t use those. i know there was a bcsc nl5 f3 preservation and that might be my best bet, especially if they were made using bodhi seeds. anyway, let me know if you can help me out. i’m sure i can offer you something nice for the bcsc nl5 f3s.

3 Likes

Carty sent me a bunch of NLs…I’ll look through this afternoon (not sure if theres any specifics on them) and see if you want some.

2 Likes

So he sent me NL #2s and then the other two were Northern Lightryder and Northern Lightryder autos. Sorry… but if you’re interested I can send you some.

Offering half of this pack (or more) for Bodhi or other similarly respected breeders. Generally looking for ‘up FX’.

I’m also still looking for Cannacheese and Hubbabubbasmelloscope.

8 Likes

tobacco seeds

4 Likes

Yeah, Brazilian Tobacco I believe.

4 Likes

Looking for HAZE

2 Likes

I have an untested cross I made that I would be happy to send a pack of. I called it Pink Pearl Haze on account of the mother smelling like those flat pink bar erasers from elementary school. The lineage is ACE Tropical Sativa (from a mix pack) x (GMO x GTH). The male is from Top Dawg Stock (Money Mike) and GTH is Grape Ape x Tres Haze. I have pics of both parents although the mothers pics don’t show much due to me putting her back into veg tent after pollination. Male has very tight spacing and a funky earthy stemrub. @Fat_Man

4 Likes