Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for a friend Mephisto strains let me know what you’ve got .

4 Likes

Your post is gone…oh duh. I see a new one. At the moment I only have landrace and a few landrace hybrids. Still being worked on

2 Likes

I’ve got about 35 packs of Mephisto and I’d trade most of them. I dropped you a PM.

6 Likes

I was under the impression you only grew pure landraces . I on the other hand don’t have room nor the inclination . Stuff along the lines of CBG’s Destroyer , Vermont Mans Mountain Gold , Banana Bud are perfect for me . Stuff I figured you wouldn’t touch .

3 Likes

Hey everybody, I’m quoting here from my post in @boatbum325 feedback thread:

Just wanted to share this for anyone considering a trade with him in the future.

18 Likes

I also had good dealing with @boatbum325

8 Likes

Thirded, just completed a second smooth trade with the guy

8 Likes

I also did 2 diff. trades w @boatbum325 Good man, knows a lot about strains, fast mailing and w interesting seeds to trade.

7 Likes

@boatbum325 is 100000% solid as a rock.
I had a few trades with him and had no issues whatsoever. :beers:

8 Likes

Same story here with @boatbum325. Don’t hesitate to trade him those sativas!

8 Likes

Rofl. My letter to him needs to hit the mail tomorrow.

4 Likes

All this talk of PB making me hungry! I eat a PB & J almost daily. Love them! Organic no-stir crunchy PB w/ Raspberry preserves. Boom! Glass o’ milk with it. Bam! I might have to try and find some of this PBB @Jinglepot What is the most PB of the PB strains?

9 Likes

I’m an apricot preserve guy myself! Or strawberry.

4 Likes

Both held in high esteem!

2 Likes

Fun fact: I’ve lived in the same rental for 4 years now, and there’s an apricot tree in the back that has never produced a fruit.
For the last 3-4 months, I’ve been feeding it Korean natural farming inputs, and this season it has hundreds of green fruits!
Looks like I’ll be making homemade preserves!

22 Likes

My homies mom makes The best peach jam and blueberry jam I ever had i ate a few pb and js he made at a festival few years back now I have his mom make me a few extra jars when she makes them :joy:

5 Likes

That would be Thug Pug Pbb. I’ll be making seeds as soon as I can, not a run, but enough for a few people and of course plenty for me to hunt through, lol

15 Likes

Hey OG :wave:
I’m back with another seed request :laughing:
Sorry Im doing a project, and keep thinking of new things to add that if course I don’t have lmao

Anyway I’m hoping someone out there has some Banana Kush and or Banana OG

I’m interested in F1s, F2s, F3s, S1s, S2s, snips lol anything !

I’m trying to save some money to purchase a pack of Banana OG x 88g13hp from SHOE, but I’m the meantime I’m hoping I can grab some more Banana terp strains so I have more to choose from.

Alright, well thank you all !
Hopefully I’ll be able to share something with you in the future :crossed_fingers:

:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

not-worthy-waynes-world

1 Like

Woodhorse seeds has a Jaws stock Banana Kush F2 you can reach him via email. Cannabis By Corey has released a Banana OG might be able to find some packs still

1 Like