Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - #5256 by sober.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

Does anyone have any Lando’s/Solo’s Stash F2s?

Edit: Put the wrong strain in

4 Likes

…and you forgot the “US only” :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t need it anymore lmao

1 Like

Have you sent the two packs to drsunshinestrains or did you keep them?

1 Like

I’ve got an unopened pack of Mountain Temple (12 seeds) that I’d be willing to trade for something interesting. Not necessarily Bodhi, but probably not something with cookies in. They’ve been stored in an airtight, UV proof container in the fridge since purchase. It’s in the blue/green baggie only, not the bigger purple one as the mylar packs take up too much space in my seeds jars!

Vague as far as what I’m looking for in exchange (sorry) but if you’re interested please hit me up and we can discuss a trade!

I’ve posted a few pics of the one MT I have grown, but that came from another pack not this one :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Only one. The other he catched already.
They are on their way to South-East Asia :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going to drop this here, looking for SMF GMO cut for trade only. I think I have some stuff worth trading for.

(not interested in purchasing outside of OG)

3 Likes

Looking to trade Reg Photos for Auto Fems. Strains I have On offer(more seeds than i can grow of these, tho im not giving up all of them lol)

Kings Banner x 70s Indica x Saints Crossing reg photo
Vintners Moonshine F2 reg photo
Warehouse (White Widow x Afgan Haze X Chocolate Diesel) Reg Photo

Will consider any Auto Fem, with preference given to an auto fem version of the following strains:
1 )Jack Herer
2 )Durban Poison
3 )White Widow
4 )Super Silver Haze
5 )acapulco gold
6 )Sour Diesel
7 )Purple Thai strain
8 )Green Crack
9 )Lemon Haze Strain
10 )colombian red dot
11 )colombian gold
12 )Purple Haze
13 )Lamb’s Bread
14 )Hindu Kush
15 )Panama Red
16 )Thai Stick Strain
17 )Crystal M.E.T.H
This (Above) is my “Dream Strain List” . I am also intreasted in the follow strains as well:

SOUR JEALOUSY AUTO

CHERRY COLA AUTO

POUND CAKE AUTO

PURPLE PUNCH AUTO

STRAWBERRY GORILLA AUTO

Critical Neville Haze Auto

Pineapple Express Auto

GG Auto

Girl Scout Cookies Auto

Royal Cheese Auto

White Widow Auto

Fat Banana Auto

Hit the DM if you have any of these in an Auto and want to trade, But ALL trade offers will be seriously considered, so dont think just cause you dont have any on my list that i wont trade, hell did you get freebee autos with an order you dont want, hit me up. I will of course Ship First Since this will be my first trade. These are all strains I have recieved either Here or On RIU, so they are not in breeder packs. I will trade 1 to 1, so if you have 5 seeds ill send 5 seeds. Hit me up if anyone wants to trade.

3 Likes

I have some regular f1’s of (mom) forbidden fruit punch x (dad) jilly lime

Looking for fems or regs

Forbidden fruit punch = forbidden fruit x purple punch by csi humbolt

Jilly lime= chrynobyl “slimer cut” x jilly bean by miss jill/tga genetics

4 Likes

Looking for Blueberry auto , Sour Blueberry .Dutch Passion Blueberry . If anyone has any to trade DM me

1 Like

I have a whole bunch of seeds I made last summer but looking to trade (20) of my regular seeds for (5 feminized seeds), will be growing outside in Central NY where we have crazy summer of hot and humid and then finish cold and rainy so hardy plants are a must . Looking for some old classics or whatever will work . Thank you

14 Likes

What strains?

Sounds like you need some LSGTK.

2 Likes

whats LSGTK im a little clueless?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it means lennon skywalker triangle kush

4 Likes

Got a haze to trade dm.

1 Like

It’s Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush if I remember right. We’ll have to let @THCeed clear it up. My memory ain’t what it used to be.

3 Likes

That sounds right. I knew I was missing something :joy:. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey brothas and sisters !

I’m looking to trade Milk N Cookies for any GMO crosses. F1s 2 whatever. If it’s good I’ll give it a go ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes