Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

His freebies, and maybe older pks are like that but for the most part they are sealed. I’ve had to tear open most my pks before I get to the ziplock.

2 Likes

EDIT: also accepting bodhi seeds as trade options.

i’m curious if anyone has any csi humboldt genetics, regular or feminized and i would love S1s. up for trade i have a selection of a few of my strains

chicago purple diesel
soloberry #2 or #3
black snow
apollo ape
blueberry diesel
chem fuego f2s
rare darkness f2s
2 Likes

I have a lead for these. I just hit him up for blue sunshine and oaxacan x. 88g13/hp.

3 Likes

Are these reproduced or are they originals ? What do you want or how much ? Thanknyou

2 Likes

i remember years ago when those watermelon hashplants came up for sale. i’m glad someone grabbed those. interesting stuff.

2 Likes

On the hunt for aliens n milk from stray fox. This strains looks incredible and I’d love to grow it out one day. Wondering if anybody has any spare to trade, thanks!!

1 Like

Have a rooted gg4 available for trade for breeder packs. Bodhi, TopDawg, Dynasty, Doc D, San, Mean Gene, CSI shit like that.

27 Likes

If only lol. All the best with finding the lucky person to get these :v:

6 Likes

I have a rooted chocolope cut for trade. The chocolope came from @hoss8455.
Looking for Bodhi, Csi, Thug Pug and Tony Green packs. Not looking for cuts. US only.

25 Likes

I think you forgot to mention my gear. :rofl:

4 Likes

Does anyone have a rec for a clean older haze. I’ve been looking for an amnesia cut.

I’m also looking for seeds made with Big Bud or Critical Mass as well as any old Sagmartha stock.

Any seeds made with old Exodus Cheese preferable north of 6-7 years ago.

Also still on the hunt for authentic Panama Red.

I have Sour Diesel and long flowering Mexican type seeds for trade.

11 Likes

If you want a cut of Amnesia core, you must see in the Austrian growshops…
For an old legit Haze, you must hunt the Tom Hill’s Haze (THH), Golli Haze, Seedsman one.
Exodus seeds S1 or Bx are available over the Web.
Panama Red, there is a number of versions… Cryptic Labs is one, BCO another.

Which Mexican have you ?

1 Like

I want to give a quick shoutout to @cYx . Thanks for sending the HEADBANGER F2’s and the FROSTY SLAP. They arrived with no problems.

13 Likes

The Washer Method works now… i figuered that out.

@Mattman got my package as well… seems like now i can get the USA guys covered… thats great.

17 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I am out of likes! Yes @cYx your letter from Germany made it to the states in perfect shape. Washers and filler were packed perfect! Excellent job. Thank you so very much for the Headbangers and the Hulk crosses. Thank you again for the trade man!

13 Likes

Nah thank you bro.

U shared first man!!! I was scared as shit that it didnt arrive… because it took so long, and ur letter was already after 7 days here.

9 Likes

Sometimes our US Postal service takes their time. I swear they still deliver by horse in some parts of the country. I look forward to sending you more things down the road.

4 Likes

They are from Strayfox . He did a reproduction using Bodhi’s original seed stock

6 Likes

I’m not looking for seeds but for feminized pollen to hit some S1’s of Blockhead’s Superboof with!! Lmk what you’d like for it or I can share what I have to trade. Sadly, I don’t have anything to special or rare.

3 Likes

Looking for ANY So Cal Master crosses, or of course if anyone has the holy grail of medicine in clone form… Even 1 seed :pray:

PeakseadsBC Blueberry, Skunkberry, Northernberry, Kushberry, and ISS

4 Likes