Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Wow! Now that’s a seed collection!!!

4 Likes

Agreed man. I recently saw that thread and man oh man that was a really kickass looking cross. Especially as I am a huge C99 fan .

1 Like

I dont have a full pack left but I have a few of these and the Doc holiday x c99 I’d be willing to trade

5 Likes

That royal limez sounds legit!!!

1 Like

How do you get green dots ? I only have 3 and can i buy seeds cause i dont have a big seed collection. Only 4 kinds-1hem x to four different strains outdoor northcal.
Thanks 1for help

1 Like

New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks ✨. This is a link that contains the info youre asking about… To answer a couple of your questions: you can offer up your crosses in the seed trading thread, just include more info about what they are and ask if anybody is interested in them. Most seeds here are not for sale although there are sponsors and some collective buy threads. Just make sure not to post your name and address in public sections, private message only. Hope this helps clear things up for ya :v:

9 Likes

Story I always heard even yrs ago when I wasnt into growing was that meduser at woodhorse made herijuana.

8 Likes

Thanks man. G

2 Likes

Hello OG peeps looking for auto enthusiasts those living that auto life or just those who are auto curious I have a bunch of Autos to trade most are reg some chucked crosses and fem coming soon starting with double grape anyway if anyone would like to swap for some auto genetics to add to there stash let me know

edit or ps I am really interested in carebears so if anybody has any they would like to trade or sell before I give in and get a pack of f2’s thanks folks

2 Likes

I came here to say something similar, but with a different delivery haha.

Steve Tuck from Hillbilly Dreams created Herijuana. I don’t know that Chris AKA Meduser with Woodhorse has ever claimed to have created the cultivar (at least not to me personally), but to have worked the line to IBL. I have always been fond of Chris and his contributions to the community over the years and a lot of the people that he has surrounded himself with. CBF as well as many others. Mota sent me Herijuana seeds around a decade ago and that was the same breakdown that he told me when he gifted me those seeds. I will not ever care to argue over much of anything with anyone (too old haha), but that was the story that came with the seeds from Mota. Thanks to my friend @Buzzer777, I now have Herijuana seeds to work with once again. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

16 Likes

Do you have any more information on Breeders for this list? This one in particular. Dude…

When he scrubbed his meduser.ca forums of the old breeders, I didn’t think much of it. After all he announced he was relaunching Woodhorse Seeds in July this year. Since he is no longer associated with Motarebel, BOG, TGA/Subcool. But he scrubbed the CBF stuff too, when CBF came back and was active. Oh well fresh start.

Then all the grow diaries (What’s New In Your Garden) were scrubbed, which makes no sense. No matter how old they are, that was the history of his company and a lot of others. Wonder how much of this list was there. This is fact, the aforementioned Thunderblast was in there. I know for a fact the Woodhorse Giant Tranwreck x @BogSeeds Sour Bubble was in there also, and the breeder was a forum member named Redeyed.

All the information was listed in the Auctions section of the forums, scrubbed as well. Lot’s of strain and breeder information there too, how odd.

Some of that stuff was a goldmine of old school genetics, and all the pics!!!

Imagine this folks, doing seed runs to help your favorite MMJ forum and 14 years later seeing those beans that were supposed to be gifted to members, or sold on the meduser.ca forums, being sold at premium prices. Because that is exactly what this is. Thunderblast was my F! of Reeferman’s Short gold pheno of Kodiak Gold female, crossed to a vigorous, frosty (RMS) Blueberry Blast male sometime in 2006. A project started on the original overgrow and the reefermanseeds forums, that shut down not long after the original overgrow. The project was finished on the meduser.ca forums.

Wow, check this out from the original overgrow…
http://www.mjguide.com/strains/Reeferman_Seeds/Blueberry_Blast/index.html

I had heard about this shady list of seeds that have been given to him by all these big breeders being sold privately. Now that I’ve seen it, there’s a lot more to it than that. As shady as it was to peddle this list for profit privately that’s one thing. Publicly listing it on this forum is just beyond BS. Those $70 Undead-Toker specials are 14 years old.

And to think, all I came here to do originally was see if anyone had any of @50State Orange Gogi or possibly the @Howard.Crane F2’s to trade, I don’t have much in my trade inventory lol.

12 Likes

I do not. You can hit him up on IG to check. He’s themeduser.

Also, my bad on the Herijuana. Checked with Meduser, and he confirmed Chris Tuck made the original cross of Herijuana. He then worked it as Woodhorse seeds to an IBL line.

6 Likes

Holy shart that is a crazy seed list !!!

4 Likes

I have a pack of limited beans up for trade 1 pack of sour m.a.c. kids, sour patch kids x miracle alien cookies f1 only interested in other interesting strains to trade for

5 Likes

Appreciate the info. That’s a shame. I also notice a bunch of San seeds on there. He gives away most of the stuff he makes and those that he does sell go for insanely cheap. Sucks to see some of his stuff for sale for over 3x the original cost (if they even cost anything). I wasn’t going to mention it but after reading your post it definitely seems odd.

11 Likes

I saw that as well.

6 Likes

Hey, does anyone have any csi gear they wanna trade preferably hong kong phooey I think he only made those available as freebies 3pk. But what cha got.:v:t5:

2 Likes

Looking for some bog to trade. We had one coming in the box but that looks like it may be a while. So if you have any bog I’m look for blue kush or blue moon rocks. Or the sour bubble, we had sour strawberry. Let me know. Blessings

3 Likes

I have some Crockett’s Family Farms “Tangie” i made this past winter, two friends have popped beans and both had 100% germ rate. Looking to trade for other Sativa leaning hybrid’s… something for day use. Other Crockett strains? Something old school?

I’m a heart patient and desire a daytime use strain that doesnt have me passing out in recliner while taking a quick break of working around the house or property. My Indica’s in collection tend to limit my productivity… :wink:

I’v never traded here with anyone prior but have with others on another forum or two without issues. PM if ya have something i may be interested in…

Thanks… GC

8 Likes

Hey looking out for the original release of ghs.co’s alaskan ice. Not the newer ones they have right now as they seem to be different. If anyone can help drop me a pm please. In return I have a few different things to trade, we can discuss what suits you and dont mind sending first to someone trusted if there are any issues Thanks people.

3 Likes