Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Yo, George ol’ buddy…

If you have a surplus of those Orange Goji beans that you don’t know what to do with… Keep me in mind… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Ive got some from @Sebring . I could let 7 go @Gpaw

3 Likes

Why, that would be most kind and generous! :+1: I’ll be in your debt until I can return the favour. I insist on covering the incidentals as I’m in Canada. I’ll PM

Cheers
G

2 Likes

If mine arrived intact, use the same Coin Flip/Washer (relabeled), send to Canada with an International Stamp. FYI only…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

??
I’m to old for all you young hipsters slang, fo shizzle!

2 Likes

this is a coin flip:

3 Likes

I got that stuff, never thought of the washer. I’ve been doining the tubes, bubble wrap, metal clasped manilla envelope thang here lately. You peeps are worth it to me.

3 Likes

Young hipster, my arse!!! My 73 yo self doesn’t qualify, more like “old fossil”, even though I did once think I was “hip”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

what platform shoes, a pink silk shirt and white belt get you there? I wonder how many sprained ankles we could blame on those things?

5 Likes

I am guessing that @misterbee’s “hipness” predates the disco era by a bit, and now he just needs to worry about a broken hip lol

growing-old

14 Likes

oh a pair of those gold wire rimmed glasses, a few holes in the blue jeans and no hair cut for 6 months?

I’m just trying to figure out what it takes here…any help?

3 Likes

Come to think of it, when in Taiwan, had tailor-made, short sleeve (imagine that) Safari Suits, Bell-bottomed w/cuffs, MATCHING Platform Shoes…no White Belt, though (a bridge too far!!!). I rocked Pastel-colored Turtlenecks. Looking back, a complete “Hot Mess”, every color under/over the Rainbow. The worst part, some of that crap is now popular among the youngsters who think it is “new”. NOTE: check your gramp/granny’s attic, basement or, closet and, no, you can’t wear my “Plats”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

wow I would love to see a pic of that suit and shoes. I have a friend who pulled a lot of his old 70’s era clothes out of the closet and it was amazing to see some of those “space age” fabrics that had now melted

4 Likes

my mental eyeballs are burning …arrrggghhh the light it burns! j/k…had any coffee yet? lol a whole pot already. usually done that and the chess puzzles by now…

4 Likes

I just did a google search and found this:

c0442489b816f27cd4b76c290f017bf3

11 Likes

Research, my Butt…you stole my Suit!!! Class Action Lawsuit in the works…I could MAYBE fit that baby now. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Hi bro, I’m afraid the rest I have are going to cross soon the pond. I am actually growing three of them and one is apparently different from the others, so if mother nature helps me with my complete ignorance on the subject icon_e_confused|nullxnull I will try to make more seeds if I finally find a dude. Don’t expect too much on this but in the improbable case I have some success I will let you know … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thanks, but no worries, @TheBubbleKing has generously offered me some!

Overgrow rocks the planet! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Cool, I was too lazy to read the thread before, didn’t notice it, now it’s your turn to make more seeds … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

I think I have my old 70’s pics here at the house. I’ve gotta dig them out this winter.

I had long hair and we were all young hippy wannabes. But then those disco clothes came in and me and my peeps all got into dressing up in that shit before we would go out to the bars. Don’t ask me why, but everybody started doing it. We never went to any disco bars, though. Just styling young hippies, lol

I had Blue Platform loafers, powder green polyester bell bottoms pants and a floral patterned poly LS shirt with the big collars, lol. We were all still hard core long hairs and into drugs. That era didn’t last too long. ha

If I find the pics, maybe I’ll start a thread for the all of the AARP crew. We can post our favorites when we were young. I bet between the all of us, we could sling some major entertainment!

8 Likes