Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

It’s gonna take at least 2-3 weeks. She gonna send a sample . then we’ll renegotiate.

3 Likes

Hey I have plenty of the lavender to share if you’d like some.

5 Likes

I remember when there was a drought of hash in Ireland dealers would bring in a dirty ass hash mixed with diesel or embalming fluid lol the black smoke would be coming out of your joint or brick weed people be smoking the leaves ,this was in the 90’s lol

I moved to California few years later,remember paying $350 for an ounce of white widow in 98 in Cali couldn’t believe how expensive weed was here,when you could get an ounce of hash for £100 in Ireland. shit now the ass has fell out of the weed market here in sf
You can buy an ounce of good weed for $100
I wonder how the weed shops stay open here

7 Likes

Sure, that’s very og of ya .you think I might have something you’d like?

Not sure, I do like sativas but either way let me know where to send them and I’ll have them out early this week.

1 Like

If your asking for S1, there’s the seed run that GrumpyOldBastards is running.

There is no release of the original seed line, just clones. There’s a Mac v2 line he put out and people are asking some stupid prices for the ones they got through his membership. I think Worcestershire_Farms is making f2 of the V2

7 Likes

There are times where I really wonder where my mind is. Getting old.

I’m signed up for that seed run! Just completely spaced out. Maybe that’s why MAC has been on my mind.

Thanks so much for pointing this out. Now all I need is some patience; which I completely lack.

Cheers

Kev :call_me_hand:t5:

6 Likes

With you there. The biggest thing I consistently get from this plant is, practicing my patience.

2 Likes

I grew out some bag seed one time that smelled like skunk and diesel fuel. When trimming it REEKED of paint thinner and wet lacquer. Made my eyes burn and tear up, like when you cut an onion but way worse. Never had weed do that before or since. When dried the taste was fairly neutral… Like sandalwood. Damn potent too. I still have 10 seeds from it, makes me wonder what the background on it is.

8 Likes

Agreed. Growing plants is a good test of patience.

1 Like

As a fully impatient person, growing has given me what patience I have. Patience and humility both.

Work in progress. :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Looking for Nigerian Sunshine seeds, please dm if interested in a trade, thanks!

:rofl::rofl: your in good company, I think we all can relate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

4 Likes

Want a test in patience, try a reef tank

4 years later

24 Likes

Funny you mentioned a reef as I’ve been thinking about starting one for a while.

A good one is stunningly beautiful but I imagine it is very slow to thrive.

For me, a aquarium or terrarium provide endless glimpses of Microsystems.

Kev :v:t4:

5 Likes

I’ve always admired a nice aquarium, but especially the time and care it takes for a nice saltwater tank. I have too many other things going on to start that up. Maybe one day when I retire, if that ever happens.

4 Likes

I’ve got some RKS S1’s from DNA and ethos going now. Along with some corpse flower. I plan to cross the rks is the corpse flower and also make some rks r1’s crossing the ethos rks to the DNA rks

4 Likes

I used to have a 30gal mini reef. Loved coming home after work, some a bowl and just look at the new lil things that have popped up.

2 Likes

Maybe. But there will be dozens of people doing exactly that, cap included, so I’ll probably only do the Bx to my Starfighter.

4 Likes

Well I’ll make MAC 1 x MAC v2 when I get the chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes