Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Greetings…my Ole Logbook indicates I have some of those Silver Mountain F2’s. Will physically check and if confirmed, will entertain trade AFTER the planned September Event is concluded. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I put 10 Silver Mountain F2s in the mailbox for @willie this morning @misterbee :grin:

4 Likes

That’s 10 from me also :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Looking in Ole logbook, supposed to have Death Star x Apollo 11/F5, Platinum Pineapple/F4, SSSDH/F13, and Mother’s Milk x Wookie/F5. If TRULY on hand, will gladly do half-pack trades AFTER Sep Event concluded, best that I can do. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t that brick weed give you the worst paranoia. Lol. Sometimes there is some floating around here. I’ll ask around and get back to you if I find any.

2 Likes

Take a look here:

1 Like

Which cross?

1 Like

I was open to any, but have worked something out for just the Red Pop.

1 Like

Thanks much! however, I have gone from famine to feast on the Silver Mountains :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

My Ole Logbook indicate I have Death Star x Apollo 11/F5 and Sensi Star (JOTI). ANY potential trades WON’T occur until AFTER the upcoming event next month!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Trying to find some real blueberry to try a few plants before I shell out for DJ’s packs if I like them if anyone has any to trade or whatever pls let me know thank you. I also want to make 95 silver haze x blueberry for giveaway seeds/ Ok let me know thanks
52df10769b

5 Likes

Hola Danny

Plenty of UBC Chemo here
did a repro from Meduser a
few yes ago.

Bare

11 Likes

hey how is that UBC chemo ? i was looking for something to make oil for a friend with colon cancer and told this strain is good for that. is it a heavy high or more of a cbd strain ?

3 Likes

Hola 204

Its an indica an F2 of Meduser.ca
Those are not for re-sale or to be
reproduce for re-sale.

Bare

10 Likes

Wow didn’t even expect anyone to have any but that would be awesome man! I’ve been asking on the street but all my street friends are old and un connected now lol

1 Like

Just be sure to top her early and often, all my rp’s have extreme apical dominance and refuse to branch out.

2 Likes

Thanks man. If you have any other pointers, I’m all ears.

You happen to have any extra I could trade ya for?

Want to work on some more medicinal strains one day and that sounds right up that alley

Either way thanks for your time and energy in what you do!

2 Likes

Well, if you want a bushier plant then early topping is necessary. When you do top obviously you’ll get two new branches, but none of the lowers ever grow out from there.

You pretty much keep doubling and forking them. Even with this, mine at about 5 foot tall were only about 18" wide. Had I known of its growth habits, I would’ve topped more.

There is a bit of phenotypical variation, but most have pretty thick sturdy stems. The plant is moderately vigorous and takes nutes well, pretty easy to grow.

She also quickly recovers from supercropping.

About a quarter of the plants were a bit mutated with twisted stalks and much of the stem of the fans is actually attached to the main stalks, so the leaves actually stick up, not horizontally. Didn’t affect the growth though.

Alot of people seemed to have herm issues with this line but I have yet to see any nanners or sacs, but with others reviews it would be good to stay vigilant when growing.

3 Likes

Much appreciated! Good intel to carry forward. Always helps to know these things before rather than after✌🏻

1 Like