Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

i ve seen someone that might have ketama morrocan collected in the 90s. However, i couldnt reply on that forum, BUT found him on Printerest… there i cant garanty he will reply, but IF OUR PASSIONATED HUNTER , i give you link.
It looks like the realest marocan ive seen todate, cause its oldschool, collected in 90s

3 Likes

I found some! Off a friend of a friend!! Thanks for thinking of me though. I’ve got Ketama and Beldiya on the way!

2 Likes

mine Links are from 90s. ok cool

2 Likes

I may need them if I can’t get any of these ketama seeds to pop, as these seeds were collected from morrocco in the 90’s by my dad’s friend. I’ve got seeds that are that old to pop before. So we will see

2 Likes

oh! yeah, ! old genetics have my priority always.

Reciepe:

I strongly advise you to look up therms like “germinating old seeds” on icmag.
But in general you need : gibberlic Acid, h2o2, wormcastings.
dillute a 3 Percent solution of h2o2 by a factor of 100 with water. Yes 100… and soak them.

then soak them in gibberlic for like 4 days, and place them in wormcastings, and keep moisturelevel balanced, not overwater, nor dry it out…
Crack the shells i forgot… Crack them with fingers, or scuff them carefully

The more you use of these tools the greater the succesrate

4 Likes

Personally I would strongly suggest folks look up the same thing but here on OG. There are links in that post to icmag plus tons of other info. OG should always be your fist stop IMO.

11 Likes

I’ve used the cracking/h2o2 method fir old seeds, but not worn castings and gibberlic acid. I’ve got some reading to do now, lol. Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

Thanks Mr @DougDawson. OG is always my first stop.

2 Likes

When og shut down icmag was the spot. Love reading the old q and a’s with Bog.

5 Likes

I had an unfortunate accident, I made an international trade to the us, I got my end and the guy never got his, sending him beans again isn’t a problem, what is, is they were Kashmir that he really wanted to run and reproduce for me, but I sent what I had here. Anyone have any they are willing to trade?

2 Likes

big time missed

@misterbee that is excellent news. thank you sir.

1 Like

Are you talking about AZAD KASHMIRI??? If so, have a few. Where are you located? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Since he’s in the US, have him message ME and we can work something out. No use in me sending seeds around the world only to have you send them back to him!!!

7 Likes

i havnt got your part of our trade either, i pmd you a few days ago as it was past a month but never heard back from you,

1 Like

I seen your message, I got to head to the post office this week to see what’s up, that’s been an aweful long time now, sorry, if I can’t figure out will send more next week @Chronickyle

2 Likes

Yes those are the ones, I’m in Canada but the guy that I wanted them before is in the us

1 Like

I’m also in :canada: and found all my :us: incoming trades have gotten into some sort of mail loop. Waiting over 1 month now for some Tangies I know were sent, and my beans landed to them within 2weeks. I’ve gotten delays this long before but then the letter showed up in a “damaged mail” envelope. Thankfully the items where totally fine but the envelope did not do so well.

:crossed_fingers: for all of us waiting for the :love_letter: .

7 Likes

I’m also Canadian, I have noticed tracked orders have been taking a week to 2 longer then untracked letter mail.

5 Likes

Are you a baker by profession :crazy_face:

1 Like

I thought they were spraying international packages to prevent spreading of the virus. I swear I had an international package arrive and it smelled like sulfur.

1 Like