Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

(Sacred Forest Blue Meadow)
Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana
I’ll do a 1:2 trade , so 20 seeds of my strain for 10 of yours. I can also help find something lost or exclusive you might be looking for. Let me know what you might want. And I’ll see if I can get it . If you want to chat with me you can add me on Instagram!

16 Likes

Wow, you grow on a beautiful place

7 Likes

Looking for any and all bag seeds. If you at least know what the mother is I can work with it! Look around for some spare bag seed and I’ll definitely be willing to work with you. Why do I want bagseed, well. I love to grow mystery seeds and play with their genetics! It’s almost more fun than working with strains I know! Please grind more of that dank seedy buds and let me know. Props to anyone who keeps their bag seed organized. If you don’t know the mother or just have a random mix. I’ll still trade with you! Trade in your unknown seeds for some Yeti. Let me know if you have anything and I’ll make something happen! Everyone who reads this is welcome to *trade up. And I’ll have a fun time mending and creating something worth smoking. Pheno hunt to the max!

13 Likes

Wow @I_thewindcries! Have you got room in the commune for another old hippie! Seriously, you have a beautiful place. High dessert? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I have a few different crosses ( of which roughly 25% will auto - i made em myself and although i can’t remember the initial stud, i have a pic of him somewhere…
I crossed his pollen with Mephisto auto’s - and ran out some f1’s and then kept a male and hit a new run of auto’s - Mephisto again, plus a auto moby dick ( Dinafem), so you will definitely find some gems in these beans…
Shoot me a pm if you’re wanting some mate …
Gaz
Ps. I also have some ‘bag-seed’ that could be excellent .?!

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

@KronicKuz what’s up with those brazil beans got me interested

1 Like

I have some pollen chucks to trade:

Acapulco Gold x Tenderheart CBD
(Acapulco Gold x Tenderheart CBD) x Sunshine Daydream
(Acapulco Gold x Tenderheart CBD) x Afghani Special
Aborigine x Afghani Special
Aborigine x Sunshine Daydream
(Cherry Diesel x Blue Dream) x Afghani Special
(Cherry Diesel x Blue Dream) x Sunshine Daydream

Acapulco Gold and Sunshine Daydream from Bodhi
Tenderheart is from Cannafam
Afghani Special is from WoS
Aborigine is from Strayfox

7 Likes

Would love to get my hands on some Brazil genetics, the manga rosa, port aqui, Rambo de raposa or the cabeca

2 Likes

Here’s some questions:

Did the CBD levels in the Tenderheart come through will the cross?
If I were to pollinate a Hemp strain (less than 1% THC) would I still have the high CBD?

If so, I would definitely be interested.

2 Likes

That’s hard for me to answer definitively. I will say that most phenos I’ve grown off of it have very greasy feeling buds (rather than sticky feeling resin) and a pretty chill smoke. I suspect the answer to your question is ‘yes’ but without sending off samples to get tested, I really wouldn’t want to mislead you by overstating my confidence in that answer.

5 Likes

I need pure CBD for the dog, but have found for me, a mixture of THC and CBD is beneficial. There are some decent 1:1 out there but very few 2:1 and even less 3:1 which is where I am looking. My thought was to cross a hemp with a 1:1 strain and hopefully keep the really high CBD with a bit of THC. From what I gather, from the incredible minds here, is that the THC has a tendency to be dominant and the CBD fades off.

It seems like that cross Acapulco Gold x Tenderheart CBD might be interesting. I will PM you to see if you are interested in what I have

3 Likes

To get no and super low THC weed you have to use hemp genetics. Any mj strains and mj hybrids with hemp are going to have moderate THC in them. Even among high CBD hemp strains there is wide variability in the % of CBD, and there is no consistency in them or in so called 50-50 CBD/THC strains. Similar with strains that I have bought at weed shops here. One Sour Tsunami I got was 0.5% THC and 18% CBD, and the next lot of ST from the same grower was 5% THC and 12% CBD.

For your dog, any THC is not good. I would get pure CBD crystals from someplace like CBD Distillery in Colorado for your dog.

4 Likes

That is exactly what I am doing and looking for. I am growing Colorado Cherry (Hemp) for the dog (and me) and am going to try to cross it with a High CBD/Low THC strain to hopefully get a consistent (or semi-consistent) strain for me.

I am buying it from another place that is less than Distillery and has a lower shipping now. My problem is I would rather not.

2 Likes

Master Hemp (MH-1) from Medical Marijuana Genetics looks extremely positive … 32:1 ratio … CBD levels are very high at 12 - 16% while THC production remains extremely low at just 0.3 - 0.5%

17 Likes

I have a few things I’m willing to trade not looking for crosses though more heirloom and landrace
Querkle x ghost train haze
Hindu skunk x Acapulco gold
Haley Comet x acupolco gold
Peach kush x mango tango
Sfv og x mango tango
A old california heirloom grows green plants predominantly but 1/3 comes out purple from seed , has a musky pine smell and does good at high elevation I call it alpine organic cuss the old guys grew it way up around 8000ft elevation

4 Likes

Very interested in your Querkle x GTH cross,how’s the potency, really looking for a sativa dominant cultivar,I’ve had an extremely positive experience with ghost train haze once I smoked a little, currently exploring some blue dream babies ,I smoke for physical and mental relief,and searching for long lasting meds, prefer a long duration,hehe who doesn’t I suppose ,any info you have had with that cross would be great, peace and love

6 Likes

The numbers in brackets represent the mother/s used if no number just the keeper mom was used. All seeds from different mothers are kept separated. Mostly Bodhi gear and used some Strayfox, TGA , GDP, and Lucky Charms was an f2 from a friend. My next f2 round will be Bodhi’s Super Silver Yo Mama.

Bodhis Orange Sunshine f2 (1,2,3)
Goji OG x Orange Sunshine
Daisy May x Orange Sunshine
Sunshine #4 x Orange Sunshine
Sunshine #4 f2 (5,6)
Good Medicine (4) x Sunshine #4
Elfsnacks f2
Good Medicine (4,7) x Elfsnacks
Lucky Charms f2 x Elfsnacks
Space Candy x Elfsnacks
GDP (6) x Elfsnacks

12 Likes

@Ftlob I havent grown to many of the querkle x gth cross out but the ghost train haze has been dominant in the ones I have grown out

4 Likes

Hey, there i have a 3pk of mosca seeds reg mix for trade. They were freebies from seedsman. Would like some hash plant, or oldskool skunks (pre skunkman).also have about 10pk each of 2 breedings that I’m experimenting with, which are sweet belly×sweet sin, and pretty wicked×sweet sin.i will try to upload family tree of sweet belly, but in case I can’t. She is a (Nepal og×sugaree) × jillybean. Sugaree is( c99×ecsd).sweet sin is (pretty wicked ×(nepali og×sugaree).

5 Likes