Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@corey It’s AJs cut x Uncle Fester’s SK18, dude is pretty active at ICMag talking about his hunt for the Sour D he remembers

3 Likes

Sounds solid. Damn if that guy could come on here I just might get into my vault…

4 Likes

Very interesting guys!!

1 Like

I have 5 herijuana f2s from tigerlily from CW. They’re older seeds but I’ve kept them in the fridge with all my others.

5 Likes

Im looking for a pack of Copper Chem from Greenpoint seeds.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Roger that!

And there should be (hopefully) more than enough surplus to cover some of DougD’s giveaways as well.

Cheers
G.

6 Likes

Peace All. I have a pack of Bodhi Snow Monkey (OUTDOOR) that I would like to trade for some other Bodhi strain that I dont have. Thanks for reading. Stay safe, be healthy and GROW HARD :fist:t5::v:t5:.
Peace

5 Likes

post edited didn’t mean to reply to you @Gpaw lol

post deleted

5 Likes

Thank You very much for the heads up about the OG K. seed run! A great way to start the day.

3 Likes

Looking for
-Green Shock gear(Purple Royal or anything from Mark really)
-Black Mazar
-Nepalese hashplant
-Space Queen
-Fastbuds Gear
-Any unique personal crosses photo or auto’s. Surprise me
-Also looking for a glass blower that would be into trading genetics for a small crafted water bong. Nothing fancy, New glass blowers welcome.

Offering
Anything, I have pretty much everything just ask. I just recently made these fast photo’s that should be very interesting.
-More cowbell F2’s ( Girl scout cookies forum X G13’88Hashplant) Bohdi Photoperiod regular

-Twisted Chiclets(Triangle KushxWatermelon Zkittlez) x More cowbell. Fast photo reg(should be under 60 days for flower)
-Blueberry auto x MCB. Fast photo reg
-Ghost OG x MCB. Photo reg
-Blue cookies x MCB. Photo reg
Many, many more.

8 Likes

@THRESH Curious, who’s blueberry auto did you use for that cross? We need to talk, some if those photos are right up my alley. I don’t have a lot but I can spare a couple beans of pink lemonade and am going to play around with a self and crosses of their green crack if I get a good plant from my one bean lol. Lots of Mephisto stuff too :+1:t2:

Also, if you don’t mind, what watermelon skittles did you use? I’m enamored with the Barney’s that I have finishing up now. Not an easy play to grow, but she’s heavy, pretty, and smells wonderful! :joy:

2 Likes

Looking for Euterria. If anyone is willing to trade me some, send me a dm and we can chat! Would love to run it with this swackhammer that’s burning a hole in my drawer

5 Likes

what are looking to get for them? Drying some fresh fems i just made.

Wondering if any has pink panties or sunset sherbert ?

@JohnnyPotseed I have a few Blue Dream Fem but not auto if interested🙂

3 Likes

Go to DM cuz

1 Like

Sorry I misread that. i have Blue Dream in Photo, I’m looking for it in Auto. Maybe another time sorry

2 Likes

Just saw this msg bro, sorry about that. Hard to navigate once I get more than 1-2 msgs going haha

Blueberry is from Fastbuds and WS was from Barney’s

1 Like