Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’m looking for Sour Livers also if you come across a few, a buddy wants to do a seed run. Please keep me in mind if you find a few… i’d be happy to trade with you.

2 Likes

Hope you find some, or that meph releases some this year.

I have some Livers BX1 x Zamadelica’s Smile [Zam Express from NightOwl x Mango Smile from Meph], but that’s the closest in my library.

1 Like

I’m searching on reddit too.

if I can make a trade happen, I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Does anyone want to trade?

I do by kos

What are you offering and what are you looking for? Also as has Ben previously mentioned drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet everyone.

6 Likes

SanniesSeeds has a nice cross with Blue Kronic, called Selene (Killing Fields x Blue Kronic). I haven’t grow it myself, but I’ve heard great things about it.
https://www.sanniesshop.com/selene-cannabis-seeds.html

2 Likes

Thanks for the info originally I think that’s where I’d got them from was Sannie .
Had some killer Kush x blue kronic that was pretty deadly smoke years back.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I think all should remember the rules of trading. New members always send first and once received the other member sends. Just something folks should keep in mind when trading.

17 Likes

@Bobgrows
I hope you saw mine too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
If not…
Have a Happy Birthday !!
:birthday: :champagne: :fireworks: :gift: :balloon:

2 Likes

Anyone out there have any cherry terp strains ?
I would really like

Bodhis DLA #10
(Fat Cherry x '88 G13HP)

Also Cherry Queen has been sounding amazing.
But Im looking to make a few crosses and wanted to add a Cherry girl in as well.

3 Likes

I have Cherry Festival - reg photo, looking for some autos
if you’re interested DM me

: Cherry Festival - 3rd Coast Genetics (Mother Of All Cherries X Pure Michigan)

4 Likes

I got some White Cherry Truffle

4 Likes

I have 10 seeds of cherry lotus.
I also highly recommend freeborn selections for cherry. I’ve ran his cherry west bx and very strong cherry. I’m not getting rid of any of those but have some untested chucks of it on heavenly hashplant, skunk hashplant, and peach hashplant.

7 Likes

Would you ever be willing to trade?what are you looking for I have couple things laying around do you like autos?

2 Likes

I have a somango , someone want to trade?

2 Likes

I already have a few autos. I only run autos outdoors. Dm me what photo seeds you got.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any HSC regs or autos? Also, Gnome Regs in particular.

Also, looking for anything BOG did, but prefer something widely loved that he was known for. Seemed like a great guy and a very respected breeder and I’ve read some old posts and want to run his stuff.

Have some photos and autos to trade, and always looking for interesting autos: Rocbuds, Night Owl, Fast Buds, Sweet Seeds, Barney’s, Delicious, Anesia, etc.

2 Likes

There is a sour boggle redemption co-op if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Thanks for the heads up, I’ll do a search!