Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

No problem! I keep my ear open for em!

Worst case u can always sts or collidal silver if u can’t find em in regs

3 Likes

Thank you man I appreciate it!

1 Like

Anyone have any leads on a nice lemon kush in 2009 I got a a bag of some from California and to this day was one of the most stoned I’ve ever been figured this might be a good place to ask

1 Like

Closest thing to true og kush and regs are mutually exclusive homie

1 Like

@Mithridate It doesn’t have to be 100% pure OG,I know it’s a clone only lol just the closest thing to it is what I’m looking for lol

2 Likes

I believe you’re looking for OGer, the Encore… though obviously, it’s hotly debated whether they can be real or not. :stuck_out_tongue: It has been for quite some time.

5 Likes

Fair enough :slightly_smiling_face: just making sure expectations and reality are dancing to the same tune :grin:

2 Likes

I completely forgot about that seed run and the fact that I’m on the list. Someone already beat me to it :frowning: guess I’ll have to find something else interesting to spread the love to OG! The search continues lol

3 Likes

Fitfriendlyfarmer on ig has good og crosses. Ask him he’ll help you out

2 Likes

Lil rich for my blood but I can save up some money lol

2 Likes

I have triangle kush (big Ricky from swamp boy seeds) clone only. That’s as close to og as you can get. If you’re interested pm me we can figure something out

12 Likes

Got these in trade

Never grown any bog seeds before
Friend of mine found load of old seeds he had stashed lol

18 Likes

I am willing to work a deal for a Triangle Kush cut, if growtheatlas doesnt take you up on the offer. If not, i understand as well. :v:

4 Likes

I have some beans from Vernal that are heavy Scott’s OG leaner so that’s what I’m gonna use for the seed run. She’s all yours brother man @DefNSmokn

3 Likes

Crossing the Scott’s back to a legit triangle would give you a good chance of some og dominate plants. Triangle is og’s sister so maybe if your lucky it would come out dominate. If your after og kush with the lemon flavor the ogers beans are where to look or the ghost cut. The original og kush is a more sour musky wet dog smelling bud that tastes like sweet skunky dank, no lemon.

5 Likes

These quotes are all signs that you have a seed addiction and also a belief that hype is ‘transparency’. The only cure is growing all your seeds out before you throw your abundant cash around. Get some help (there is a thread here), and listen to your plants, not salesmen/women. LMAO. Oh yes OG will help you dispose of extras, just to help clear your slate/growroom/ mind. Cheers, we CARE…LOL.

16 Likes

I’m looking for bodhi crosses using the OMG male or magic seed Co (doc d) af/pak crosses.
If you have these and want to trade DM me and we can try to work something out.

2 Likes

Yeah anyone hit me up I have a big mom and can take many snips.

6 Likes

I have a pack of Cherry Queen from bodhi (fat cherry x omg)

4 Likes

You looking for anything specific?