Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

The thought never crossed my mind.

2 Likes

Naw, not directed at you. the dropouts are obvious.

Looking forward to your journal.

The ones I’m really looking forward to is the loctite and GSC. Loctite is superfrosty and strong… So is GSC.

Dang… I forgot if those are femmed… I guess you will find out…

2 Likes

Yeah I guess I will lol

More on the subject @GrowerGoneWild, this is where i read about banana peelings and other fruits to feminize the seeds!

https://books.google.co.cr/books?hl=en&lr=&id=LRTLBAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=ethylene+banana+marijuana&ots=6GoIJjeQ8W&sig=Vjyl9U52N_2xfrGipwBvqdVuDKU&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

1 Like

I don’t mean to go off point here, but I don’t know how to frame someone’s comments from up-thread and add mine…I sent Eddie Saw about 70 beans(expecting no quid-pro-quo) some still in the containers from the seed bank,lol. If you all sent him beans too, he must have one hell of a collection going on.

7 Likes

You can let everyone know about that here: Negative feedback on trades

I wish those people would understand that we dont give a shit about recieving beans. If you dont have them who cares. Were giving out seeds to help not in hopes of getting something in return. We just want to see more people being able to grow their own medicine and to stick around overgrow. I have sent seeds to several mems also eddie saw, grow easy, blowing up jake, and i think one other i have forgotten. Or maybe that was on instagram? Not sure. But i havnt heard anything back from any of the people ive sent seeds to and BUJ is the only guy still around. Im hoping its just the borders but i sent them over a month agoXD hope all is well with everyone that havnt been around lately.

7 Likes

If it was a “trade” I understand. All the seeds I sent out were supposed to be freebies, so I’m not worried either. I knew I had to throw it out there to get things started. As for other people… I guess they had other things going on.

2 Likes

I was wondering if anyone had any good autoflower beans they can spare? I have some unknown bag seed growing, and a narco purps auto. But i would like to try some more autoflowers out.

1 Like

Hey guys, looking for anything crossed w forum cut. I have forum but want to try something different.

:point_up_2::eyes:Check my post in beg of thread for other seeds for trade also:point_up_2::eyes:
I’ve recently aquired some more seeds for trade :fire:

Albino skunk og
Slurricane
Chinatown hustle
Lite bright
Katsu bubba x 88g13hp which is crossed w either underdog OG, BanAna OG or lemon Tai ( came as a mix pack)
Cherrybreath Cookies
Nightmare Cookies

DM me or hit me up on IG same name :v::pray:

2 Likes

Looking also for Kookies from Moxie 710 and any thug pug really, especially thug pug x forum for obvious reasons stated above :v::100::muscle:

@MIOrganic, I think I have some FCGSC x Blackberry Kush… Arrgh… nevermind, I popped those and I killed them by accident.

2 Likes

Well I’m open to trades!! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Anyone have that lemon OG? I know it’s popular so someone has it. Also, in the market for some crocket family farms. DM me :v:

I’d like some free beans if anyone has any that they’re willing to spare.

I had an extra pack of bubblegum seed ,I might have misplaced them :smiley:

1 Like

Man i’d like some bg . was my fav. Let me know.

1 Like

Come on guys, let’s get this seed exchange started!!! I have aquire a number of more beans for trade…let me know if you want to trade…never know what I’m interested in!!!

1 Like

I think after the @Eddie.saw incident, no one wants to trade anymore unless they know you. Because it wasn’t but a handful of people who were willing to do trades, and people on here sent beans and never got anything back, and even tho some of the people didn’t expect anything in return they felt cheated as well. I’m not saying you are the same @MiOrganic, what i am saying is you came at a bad time to do trades. Trust level on Overgrow, is something you earn.

When I first came back to 2.0, i was asking for free seeds at the same time this was happening, so go figure…

2 Likes

Hi @MiOrganic. @MadScientist hit the nail on the head.

Lots of us sent seeds to people who never replied. Not even to say they received them. Nada.

The folks who did communicate/hold up their ends are still active and contributing members. So, we’re slowly creating a genuine community :slight_smile: which is what this is all about.

Contribute, build up your rapport with other members and you may just be invited to make such a trade!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

13 Likes