Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Take a look at Nordic genetics. That’s their target market as a seed bank.

1 Like

Very cool thread here. I have some Bubba Kush from Dutch Seed Shops. Once I get my feet wet here a little, I’ll be looking forward to a thread like this.

1 Like

Are you willing to send p ollen?

1 Like

Hey are you asking me? :v:

Edit nm didnt see the reply was at 50state.

Hope I wasnt rude ! :heart:

3 Likes

I live here in the United States and have a few strains myself. I would send first too so I can show I can be trusted. Maybe I should go read rules fast though to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Strains I can trade

Bubba Kush
Zombie Deathfuck
Fire OG
(1) Blue Cookies

Looking for Jack Herer mainly or something I haven’t grown yet.

9 Likes

I would be interested in trading for the BK. No straight JH but I have some interesting Genetics:

1 Like

LMAO…What will they think of next!!!

3 Likes

Hey all, im looking for some space monkey seeds, have some stuff for trade and also plan to breed with it so id be able to return some f2s but itd take 9 months or so… i would buy a fresh pack but dont have the funds atm

6 Likes

I got them from Dutch Seeds Shop. I have 2 going now but only a couple weeks old. I’ll look through and see what you have and we can go from there. Thanks!

4 Likes

@Stickyjones I just bought space monkey off James bean company in the past 2 weeks. If you haven’t checked them give a look… Could have sold out tho as maybe you already took a peek

Good luck

Edit I am dumb didn’t read the very end of your post got ahead of myself trying to give you a link lol

And on that note I will see how many I have when I get home in a few days and see if I could just share some with yah

6 Likes

Haha, thank you! Appreciate it. If i dont find any by the time i get my taxes back ill just have to hit up jbc then

3 Likes

The real seed company have an old ww and some other old classics under there heirloom section. Hope I’m not too late to help (

6 Likes

I have been on and off that site now a good dozen times switching back and fourth between Google translate. Some of those look really good! But frustrating as I want them all, if anyone has anything to trade that’s in the outdoor section of the shop I’d love to do a trade.

This is the link that left shared.

2 Likes

please erase this post

2 Likes

Hopefully that fixed it?

2 Likes

Have some krishna kush x tardis seeds for trade . all genetics are welcome. A few I would love find are AOTA, white russian, super skunk, mango kush, any very citrusy strains

3 Likes

Any USA’ers sitting on any Purple Badlands? If so, I would like to enter into a possible trade. Thanks.

3 Likes

There is a seed run going on now

3 Likes

You talking about the Paonia Purple Paralyzer. ???

2 Likes

If in not mistaken @MomOnTheRun is…or was gonna do one.

3 Likes