Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Such a shame or a blessing depending on the circumstances. Ms oleskool and I will celebrate 37 years of stoned blissful marriage this year. Yeah the wedding was in her fathers back yard. She was only concerned that she missed out on the Cali-O! All love brother…

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Looking for name strains like MAC1 or anything topshelf like sfvog og kush maybe some haze or landrace seeds.
currently have
fruit stomper
blonde alien og
green city lights
coming soon:
texmex reg photo land race
sweet N short regular autoflowers
Looking for strains that interest me, open to all inquiries.

4 Likes

Here’s to many more for you and the missus we should all be so lucky my friend

2 Likes

I’m very intrigued about the TexMex. @masterkusher. Having spent the majority of my life in “TexMex” I have had some very fine herb Grown here outdoors in these hills. I would be interested in doing some trading if you’re up to it. I’ll PM you with some ideas. Until then…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Anybody have any cake strains or I’ve been hearing about mint chocolate OG Need some green painkiller. Not the cbd strain lol. Is OGKB available in seed form? What is the strongest indica dom. How do you even get hso seeds or Aficionado seeds even if you had the money? I know I’m at the top end of the list but I’m just wondering is anybody even have any of these fucking crosses? I mean the people who buy them can obviously breed them right ? Thanks. -J. Pm pz.

Not that it’s a big deal but I have an unopened pack of DJ shorts blueberry and I thought they were fucking hard to get I bought them last year with the last of my money I haven’t even pop them yet because I want to breed them and make seeds I don’t want to mess it up I don’t have $120 to spend or another 13 that aren’t there

1 Like

Tangie…im just around to seeing the post. If you have few beans Rollin around or something citrus like I have some basics we fem, nl fem, And a few more if interested I’ll grab you something dope. Thanks
J

2 Likes

Howdy,
Hi,
Please tell me about the texmex reg landrace.
I have all kinds of strains seeds.Polyhibrids, landraces and personal pollen chucks.

3 Likes

Are you guys in canada I dont have beans but could send clones

4 Likes

Aside from the seeds coming off a brick the name speaks for itself. I also have a variety of other strains that I would like to trade for some either feminized or regular auto flower.
FREEBIE TESTERS fruit stomper.

1 Like

I realize an old Post but are these still available.
What are you looking for?

2 Likes

just got the stomper thank you my friend

2 Likes

The texmex would be a landrace Mexican sativa, the normal orange haired kind of skunk bud but compressed. I do not breed the TexMex myself comes conveniently to me. If anybody wants to trade for these or Fruit Stomper just let me know via PM.

3 Likes

It has been many many years that there has been no landrace seeds being used in commercial grows in Mexico. They are all now mix and match of hybrids and indica crosses.

4 Likes

@Viva_Mexico do you know of anybody who has Mexican landrace genetics, particularly the purple one from the hills. Seems the landraces are slowly slipping away and everybody is on the new strain bandwagon.

3 Likes

Nope… But I always have my eyes open

3 Likes

Have you checked out Snow gear, I believe he has that purple Mex.

1 Like

Would anyone have something like a 9 pound hammer I could beg buy borrow? Don’t know if i have anything trade worthy but would be willing to try.
Cheers

6 Likes

Thor’s Hammer supposed to be a big producer from Snow.
Got a pack I won’t be using

4 Likes

I have been looking for something heavy hitting for sleep like 9 lb hammer as well but Thor’s hammer is almost the opposite as a sativa just an FYI in case @OleReynard is looking for the indica effect as well.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I sleep well with G13HP88 from NDN

Bare

11 Likes