Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hi,
I just saw your message. I only stop in here sporadically. I have tons of seeds. If you need some, I’ll just send some to you. The only things I would want would be rare old timer stuff. Zacatecas Purple, any Thai, Lao, Mexican with no indica in it. But don’t worry if you don’t have that stuff, I will send you a variety, if you would like, just in the spirit of giving. I’m in Mass in the states. Where are you?

5 Likes

I have grown some things from this guy before. Its legit, and he has your Cali-O. Also @OleReynard he has some NL offerings.

https://alaskacannabiscache.com/old-school-strains

6 Likes

Yes sir. That would be an honor. :blush: Seriously. When you make some more of your blackdaks please let me know. I think it had the pre98 bubba in it. Beautiful work. I made a small commitment to myself to do a BB run for those who want it. I’d love to see the “Black Pinky”.

I was always interested in the black dominia I remember seeing it when I was 15 16 years old maybe and I remember seeing the surface of the leaves or almost black in the underside being white, almost like when a storm whips the leaves up. Mind you my memory is a little shaky but that plant in that cross stood out to me over the years. I love your work bro. Please keep me informed :wink:

4 Likes

I’d love to try some of those. Here’s a list of my personal seed some more gifted to me I’m not using all of them right now so if anybody wants to take a chance on a few regulars I know my list is an overwhelming but if you see something that catches your eye let me know. I’m liking the old school stuff. @OleReynard. Let me know bro I’d love to be able to help you back with something that you’re working on or enjoy that I’m not using.

@lefthandseeds same applies bro if you see anything that might help you with your breeding or something that just suits your fancy let me know I don’t have a tongue but I’m not afraid to throw a couple of beans in the mail I’m sure I’ll get them back at some point. But you are breeder I’d like to let you guys if you see anything that would help you just let me know.

Some of these were gifts from some good people. I just like to pay it forward. Everybody’s done so much so like I said I have to write the rest of my seeds down but ears a quick handwritten copy sorry about the sloppy notes I was trying to put together the major lineages of some of the crosses. Kind of just went awry.

After a shop of my Northern Lights clone it’s unmanageable I’m going to have to re clone it again it’s definitely one I want to keep around just right now I don’t I have small room for photos maybe I’ll flop it after taking another cutting. I have no idea what I’m going to do with it.lol

8 Likes

Who’d your NL clone come from @Baltimore

2 Likes

Nirvana. Does it look nothing Like NL should? Just curious. Here’s a shot a few weeks into flower. Not the best but they’re swelling nice now. I’m sorry I should have been more accurate it’s a clone from my plant that I grew from seed a feminine Northern Lights seed from Nirvana just one seed. The only way I can describe this plant is voracious and would grow in damn near anything. Also there are two plants behind the northern lights you can pretty much tell which one is the Northern Lights it’s taking most of the tent up LOL

12 Likes

Thinking I’m just gonna order 2 paks from peak bc.

5 Likes

Absolutely this looks more sativa ish if that makes sense which I thought Northern Lights was a broader leaved plant. But be sure to let me know when you run those so I can take a look see. They wouldn’t have to be f8’s for a decent price would they?

1 Like

40 a pack it’s an ibl

2 Likes

Sounds good brother. I’ll check them out. I thi k it’s a timeless strain. I have some northern light fems from a company called vision genetics. Have to see what those are talking about.:+1:

1 Like

I was just looking at their site, and one question kept creeping into my mind… Do they actually want to sell seeds?

There is actually no information, what so ever, on the site, no prices, no quantity, no shipping cost, how are they sent, how are they packaged, nothing. I have heard of “making the salesman work for a sale” but the customer???

3 Likes

Make sure youre on peak bc there’s another clown out there with close to the same name.
I believe Mike is his name.
All packs are 40
You have to enlarge his website to be able to see his wares.
It’s been a bit since on there but you’ll find out everything you need by his pulldowns.

The guy has no bad reviews.

2 Likes

Here is what I find when I search for “peak bc”
http://www.peakseedsbc.com/seeds.htm

This one has no prices, no quantities, no info what so ever, and no pulldowns regardless of how much I enlarge it.

Then there is this:
https://www.peakseeds.com/
These guys “infer” that they are in BC, but price in Euros and don’t have anything for $40, but they do have pulldowns.

This one even shows up:
https://www.bcseeds.com/

But, while it sounds like they actually are in BC, they also have no seeds for $40.

1 Like

Yeah don’t know what’s going on there, last time I was in there it was ok.
Email him, he answers back.
I’ve chatted with him for a bit on certain things
Last I knew everything was 40.
Bulk pricing is available and he gives pretty sweet deals.
Ain’t too many places I’d do bizz with Peak, GLG, CSI, and Serious. Oh, forgot Bog. Know most of these breeders even most of them at GLG.

2 Likes

So, Which site is it???

2 Likes

I like PeakSeedsBC. I have sent them money orders for seeds a few times over the past ten years or so.
If in US, use international USPS money order.
No problems, very nice plants.

The site is acting strange right now.

Hope this helps
http://peakseedsbc.com/ordering.htm

4 Likes

Thanks for posting , same info I’ve been finding! Why would a CDN company want euro payment doesn’t make sense plus I also couldn’t find the 40 dollar seed packs .
Google isn’t my friend .

If you are ok dealing out of Canada for seed sannies seeds are great to buy from always guaranteed to arrive only thing lately I’ve noticed is with new vendors the prices have increased but still within reason !

2 Likes

Thank you @Calyxander. When you go on the Homepage, there is no header/link for Ordering. Even when I clicked the link you posted, i got to the ordering page, and there was a link for ordering, but when you click on “Home” or “Seeds” the “Ordering” link disappears.

3 Likes

The one that ight below your post.
The site is acting a bit strange, no ordering info.

1 Like

Yea, the site is acting weird, regardless, the only way to place an order with them is to send them a letter with cash or money order and the strain(s) desired. Like the old days.
No internet orders. $40 for 10 seeds.
That single page I linked to is the only ordering info they provide.

4 Likes