Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Ordering info is via sending them an email at service@peakseedsbc.com

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for that link. Iā€™m drooling for that Sweet Skunk and the Blueberry and the NL. The hybrids sound nice, too. The price is right up my alley, too. Thank you again! I sent the email. The ordering info Calyxander gave doesnā€™t show up from the basic link.

Iā€™m happy now! peace

4 Likes

Bout to add to that list bro, care package coming your way, all going well you can add:

• Critical 2.0
  • Cinderella 99
  • GG#4X Superskunk
  • Tangie X Lime Haze
  • GG#4 X Tutenkhamen
  • GG#4 X Lime Haze
  • Hubba#7 (Gods Gift/Peyote Purple/Critical/The Truth)

And because you guys have an embarbo, a sixer of tastie Cubans to burn down.

Fingers crossed it gets by the fuzz unmolested.

14 Likes

We all need friends like u

5 Likes

lolā€¦ we all on OG are keeping it real bro, what comes around, goes around

9 Likes

@GrowHard Iā€™ve been looking at the Alaskan cannabis cache wondering about some of there genetics. I want there dalat , and there skunk line but there sold out :persevere:

6 Likes

@slain my dude, good looking :blush:. Big boys, Cubans holy shit. I would feel so bad if them dumbasses toss it. Thank you dude. I love growing grass. Ive met the best of people here. I appreciate it my dude. I bet you made those crosses yourself huh? Yeah our country isnā€™t in the best shape right now.

Think your cup is gonna make it? Itā€™s getting beefy bro. Mine got too stretched, but theyā€™re pretty little colas. Anything I can possibly help you with, donā€™t hesitate. I gotta check your page out when I finish my little job today. Thank you.:call_me_hand:

OG sets the standard in serious growers. All of yā€™all are awesome. Grow more weed and pass it on.

8 Likes

I took them ā€˜confiscate me nowā€™ cuban bands off and put them separate so hopefully should be all good :pray:

Thatā€™s the best bit my man, get some dank other people have passed on, make some of your own and pass it on some more.

Until two days ago I would have said yeah no problem , but then I got too clever for my own shit and it ended up with too much with P/K. so now sheā€™s looking a bit overfed :rage:

Things can happen/go wrong real fast with dwc anyway but really weird shit happens when all those roots get packed into a 16oz cup getting nutes via a tube 24/7. The filter roots catch all the fluvic and kelp and it makes it hard to get the right levels dialed in. I think it should be alright, just some leaf yellowing and burn. Might be pushing the limits here though I think bro :grin:.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how we do it slain. Scarface style, push it to the limit. I picture tony Montana giving me the thumbs up lol. Trying to dope that plant eh? :blush:

Screw it juice it!

3 Likes

You see the prices for some of their seeds?

$8,000 for ten freakin beans?!!! I donā€™t care if they are gold plated 10 carat diamonds I ainā€™t paying $800 each for some magic beans. Out of their freakin minds. lol

And their lame-ass argument for the high price of seeds. A decent sized plant can make 1000s of seeds so even if you sold them for $2 each youā€™d make more money from that than off the pot you would have got.

But most importantly any cannabis plant used for seed production instead of bud production doesnā€™t result any any decent bud for sale. Basically, you canā€™t sell sub-grade bud from plants used to grow seeds. You see, when you grow seeds, all the trichomes that would be in seedless but, go into seed production. That means a plants used for growing seeds doesnā€™t have the trichomes seedless bud has.

Thereā€™s a sucker born every minute so they are likely making lots of dough. Rip-off rat bastards.

:peace:

Edit: OMFG!!! Check these out. Half price sale so only a lousy $100.000. Forever bud my ass. LOL

9 Likes

That makes my life hurtā€¦

6 Likes

Great! Buds for Decades!!!

What if the bud SUCKS???

7 Likes

Itā€™s a joke. If you click buy now it brings you to a real strain that you can purchase for normal prices. Theyā€™ve got a pack of coca seeds for $50,000 called ā€œinstant cartelā€ or something like that.

6 Likes

I remember that place. I donā€™t guess any of us ever ventured past the buy now button.

3 Likes

I am hunting GG4, heard you might have BX of her??? If you do, and can let some go, I have lotā€™s of stuff to trade if your of a mind tooā€¦ IF I got this wrong, sorry, but been on a hunt for a minute, lol.

7 Likes

Whos got what for some regular photoperiod durban seeds?

2 Likes

message sent
Iā€™ll see what I can do for you

4 Likes

heya folks looking for something new to run autos or reg thought i would see what my brothers and sisters are up too i dont have alot but if anybody wants to trade or wants or needs anything give me a shout

AUTOS
Dark devil (Reiko x)
Ultrviolet (Reiko x)
Dark Ryder (my own projēct)
Sweet toof
Blooble berry
Fruit stomper
blue lights
REGULAR
Hash Plant
NYC Diesel
Durban poison
Durban sunshine
Orange sunshine
Red cherry Berry
chocolate marshmallow
mendo lights
sour dieselxtrainwreck
kronickush
silver og
glacier og
goji og
goji berry
remedy (cbd)
likei saidlooking to run spmething new andif anybody seessomething they want thank you folks

10 Likes

@cannabliss
The Califonia Sunshine, is that a cross of Cali O and Sunshine? If so, how much you got? Iā€™ve got to trade:

Space Monkey x Blues
RCB x Critcal Kush (from Cannasequoia)
Transkei IBL (from Sunvalley)

The Hash Plant, what is it/ who is it from?
What is the Fruit Stomper? I have seen Grape Stomper and Cherry Stomper, but no Fruit Stomper.

Would also be interested in some Blue Lights

3 Likes

Whoā€™s DP, Thank you
And 20 more

2 Likes