Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Are you looking for anything special? I see a few I’d be interested in. Depends on how many, and what generation they’re at.

I’d be interested in the DP, Goji, Choco Marshmallows, Mendo Lights, Sour D x Trainwreck… not all of them at once, lol…

There are a lot I’ve never grown. Not sure if I have anything you’re looking for but maybe. thx

3 Likes

I’d like to get to cracking Coastals DP and Snows heirloom DP and probably a few of devil’s tit hopefully this fall

6 Likes

Is Durban poison good Smoke? Has anyone pulled seeds that new were from African landraces. Red Congo? I’m shooting from half court, but you never know. I’m a seed collector not an addict lol. Liar!

I like just knowing about things. Never been a big sativa guy. Maybe I’m smoking trash. I hear everything from green point is hit with stardawg and takes a minute to finish. That doesn’t bother me if it’s worth it. Best sativa I should try before I die.

Pm me or drop by my shanty. I’m the guy on the couch. Hehe.

6 Likes

The older DP was pretty damn good.
I have a couple of x’s made with an Oregon held clone of it.
Dp x tigers milk
Dp x decap f2
Then I’m sitting on a couple packs that ought to be worth running thru.

7 Likes

Cool deal, ive been interested in sativas. Angola red. Real purple haze. I don’t have a lot of knowledge of purp haze and if there’s still real purple haze. I like to add real.knowledge to the noodle. Have a good one bud.

1 Like

I ran some F2s from Afropip’s Durban Poison. They plants were beautiful and smelled amazing. I never got any off of them, but have 2-3 more seeds I may have to pop in the near future. Here are some pics.

5 Likes

That looks nice. I have a few Malawi Gold Afropips hack.

The few times I had DP I liked it a lot. Very heady but without the paranoia.

3 Likes

Dam. Dude those are absolutely beautiful. Deffinitely on this list in the future. The high sounds good. I suffer from extreme anxiety. Some sativa have me spinning. I like a good cerebral without the paranoia. Have a good one brosef.

3 Likes

That’d be Conspiracy Kush (if labeled CK) from my giveaway.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

You don’t want the Durb then, the real Durb is an electric ride.

5 Likes

Sorry! 20 Characters

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia mate ,
What do you remember about the conspiracy kush you ran, did you smoke any females of it … And who was the breeder…?
I have both the conspiracy kush crosses from your giveaway last year , they’ll be grown indoors, any info on these would be mucho appreciated :+1:
Thanks …
Gaz

3 Likes

Yeah, I was pretty sure I wasn’t smoking the real deal. They were commercial growers who brought some to an industry night. It was good and pretty strong but I seemed to tolerate it fine.

I’m the same way with anxiety, although not like when I was young. I don’t care for the super edgy sativa… I used to. And, I’m collecting sativa now so I can start training again, heh. I have a '72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold (afropip’s) for my first up. I have some cuts waiting on me from Swami Organic and Snow in another town. I may go and collect them this next week. And, I scored some Lemon Thai that I’ll be doing a seed run with. It’s gonna be priority soon.

3 Likes

Snatch up all that Snow gear you can, I have quite a library of his gear.
The only things I didn’t care for were Maduro, and there were a couple others one and doners.
Really like his goji purple fire thai, blueberry blast big returns of bb muffins.
Purple pineapple bomb love it so much I got 3 packs waiting.
Devil’s tit a Durb dirty here.
Magicman another good one.

2 Likes

Him and Gas have lots of the genetics from my teenage days and I’m hoping I can get some soon. I hear he isn’t in the best of health atm, too. He is supposed to be doing a collaboration with Gas, but I haven’t heard anything lately.

Another friend is in good with Gas and he has a lot of his stuff I’d like. If I get back on my feet financially, I’d love to raid Snow’s menu, too. If I get close I may give you a shout for advice. Although I was around for a lot of things in the 70’s I only started growing again about 4 years ago. So, I missed a lot of good strains, but I’m doing what I can to catch up.

Goji purple fire thai sounds like a tasty one! Probably has a nice high as well.

1 Like

There’s a pheno of that gpft that makes you feel like a drunken stupor.
I’ve got probably as much snow gear as bodhi gear, probably 25 or better of each.

5 Likes

https://www.heroesofthefarm.com/

The first flowers that I smelled that made me insist on other people experiencing. :grin: :lemon:

It was a TGA collaboration with “Heroes of the Farm”(maybe on instagram) and it’s listed as Obama Kush x Spacequeen. I had the one female that was the nicest lemon pheno I’ve ever smelled. It’s not a “cleanser” type lemon but something more natural. The high was a fast-hitting mix of head & body high with typical OGK/indica couchlock. My guess is they used Subcool’s Spacequeen male “Space Dude”. Retail seeds from 2017.

I’ll get a picture of the CK x SourLifesaver up for you in a couple days-- it’s stacking/formation is really nice & it’s carried the mother plant’s lemon aroma fairly completely(wk1-2 of bloom).

I guess Obama Kush is a Skunked-up OG Kush cross from Michigan.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info bro sounds interesting, now i need to choose which one to run - the rcb cross or the sour lifesaver and im Leaning towards the sls x ck ; have you grown any of those yourself yet ( your f1’s.?)

Great stuff :+1: ^ … cheers mate …!
Gaz

5 Likes

yeah that’s specifically what i’ve got in the ground at home(away today)-- it looks really nice in terms of short node, heavy yield, & stinks like the mama but not as loud maybe.

the only weakness that i found in the ConspiracyKush was weak stems-- very easy to break & my standard abuse was too much. heh.

this one is flowering the earliest of all my plants outdoor & i will be smokin it first too. :joy:

3 Likes

@Gaz29
here’s Conspiracy Kush x Sour Lifesaver at week 2-3 outdoors:

i’ll try and get a better picture when i get the whole garden sometime soon.

AND just re-listened to a PotCast & Bob Hemphill(Coastal Seeds) indicates that of the 3 or 4 “Obama Kushes” that the one used with Space Queen(Spacedude?) to make CK is Mendocino(Mendo) Purple X Bubba Kush. :thinking:

9 Likes