Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

It seems I am going to acquire what I was looking for already.

My goal is to help this community with some preservation.

I will be putting the blueberry hill and blood orange on the list as I know there werent many if them that got sent out, but for now I don’t have anything else that I was looking for per say.

9 Likes

Sorry man but again will be holding the Wolf Pack most likely for now and potentially running them soon as well. I AM going to get a tent set up for creating seeds, before I get myself overwhelmed with the rest of life and growing this time around so that it will feel like a safer process. :+1:

I ran a few of the wolf pack in my last run and was not disappointed. Sorry again. For now

6 Likes

@OleReynard I had 2 packs of Blueberry Temple, but think I may have given one of them away to 50… cant remember lol… i have to get back and do an inventory and update the list.

4 Likes

HMMMM…lol…

2 Likes

You dont even need a kit. Get colloidal silver of at least 30ppm, once they show sex partitian a branch off from the rest and spray the solution onto the budsight. After devolopment if pollen sacs you can either cut the branch off or tie a bag around it and bend it over ( even if you break it it is okay). If you choose to tie it up the sacs can just burst into the bag instead of collecting it all by hand…

5 Likes

And thats a daily spray as well

2 Likes

Hey im kinda new. Lookin for some outdoor strains for a colder and wetter climate. I only have gelato to trade unfortunately, even a pm with a strain suggestion could help if you have seen anything withstand a harder year outside.

5 Likes

@Jetdro I have his Fruit Punch (Holy Princess x Chewie) (Santero)
if you are interested
Chewie is (Stardawg x Sour Diesel IBL 2010)

6 Likes

@Jetdro @50State
So are you guys moving forward with the orange goji x gg4? My mouth is watering over here…

6 Likes

These would be your best bet. If you grow a couple gelato just for the hell of it, get em pregnant by a leb and they’ll acclimate to your environment quick af.

5 Likes

Ahh yeah, ill chuck a few out as you never know, fingers crossed! Doubt ill find any of those seeds to cross with though

2 Likes

Don’t really personally have any great suggestions for you other than maybe look for strains that have been successful in similar conditions.

How cold and wet are we talking?

Maybe look into seeds that do well in places in Canada, if that matches up at all with your weather patterns.

On second thought I would probably create a new thread looking for suggestions rather than ask here, also.

2 Likes

I think our record for no rain here last year was like two weeks if that gives any indication. Its not heavy like europe but too damn frequent. I have had some good suggestions (NL, GSC, PM) but in general people are saying autos should be perfectly fine aslong as i dont freak em out with the shock of the outdoors.

Edit: obtaining seeds is my goal at the mo and i dont have the spending money for seed banks

3 Likes

Yowza ! Best of luck to you.

1 Like

If you can pay postage check out sebrings seeds he has autos some times either way he has seeds you just pay the postage

6 Likes

Click the link the seeds are like €17 for five and €30 for 12.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the advice! Reading all these grow diarys have made me wish it was April already so I can do something and get started.
After reading the forum rules I’m not allowed to make requests for seeds via pm so Im not sure what I’ll post in the meanwhile as I wait to make new friends. Feels like me posting little bud pics or paraphernalia doesn’t quite hit the mark. Time for a j maybe :innocent:

7 Likes

Find some topics your interested in and join in the conversation , you will be lost in og before you know it lol.

4 Likes

Take a look at Nordic genetics. That’s their target market as a seed bank.

1 Like

Very cool thread here. I have some Bubba Kush from Dutch Seed Shops. Once I get my feet wet here a little, I’ll be looking forward to a thread like this.

1 Like