Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Some Beans to move. As far as trades go anything equal. I like kushes and landraces and other bodhi.

Bodhi Seeds(all 11-12reg beans per pack)
:fire:Deals on multiplesā€‹:fire:
Snow lotus mega mix
Bobas stash
Head trip
Landos Stash
Chem91jb x snowlotus
Tiger mountain
Appalachian super skunk
Dragons Blood hashplant

Various Breeders - all in original packaging

DNA - Citrus Sap
Sannies/Eskobar - NYCD x Kolossus (20seeds)
Pua Mana - The Blood bx1
Docs Dank - triple doja dog
Cali Connection - Sunset Limited (6fems)

7 Likes

Might definitely be interested in the DBHP. Will PM

5 Likes

I have some m99 I would trade for bubba kush. Which is from a brothers Grimm Jack Herrer plant that was bred with its brother by @Howard.Crane. if your still interested. I acquired thru @Sebring.

3 Likes

I made bunch of seeds of hazemans lapk and would trade you like 30 of those for the Pau mana beans if interested.

5 Likes

Ya Ill do that.
DM me

5 Likes

I got a couple f2s I could send you I owe you atleast that for the generosity you showed me when you came

3 Likes

Questionā€¦
At what trust level do I have to be to trade here?
TIA

2 Likes

You should be fine to offer to trade at any pips, just ask and offer and chat, true rep comes from doing trades so you gotta start somewhere. For the seed runs itā€™s member and you got that.

6 Likes

Thank you!

I will lurk for a while and get a list ready. I have some breeder packs, both sealed and unsealed, and my own (reg) crosses too. Some partially tested, and some untested, but all made with superior genetics like @BOG (sour grape), and Crockett (strawberry fields). I think that I still have some older Greenpoint Seeds packs before they went downhill. I sent @MomOnTheRun the opened Purple Badlands, and she did wonders for the forum members.

12 Likes

Where are you located? May be able to get you initiated in the ā€œTrading Ringā€. Iā€™m located in the State of Maine. Just putting the offer out there!!!

4 Likes

Thank youā€¦I am in Northern Nevada!
Not very close to you ā€¦LOL

7 Likes

Anyone ever get clones off of strainly? Curious if they ship country wide or if itā€™s a pick up in person thing

1 Like

Iā€™ve only ordered seeds, but strainly is a marketplace like eBay or something. You are not buying from strainly, youā€™re buying from individual sellers and you have to coordinate with the seller.

6 Likes

Awesome they have 89 nl5 clones for 25 bucksšŸ˜²

4 Likes

ā€¦supposedly :joy_cat:

Could be. Or could be PoppaSmurfCookieWaffles strain 'o the week until you harvest. :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

The seed run is just about doneā€¦ I should have harvested them ~3wks ago though life has gotten in the way so they are pretty much drying on the vine at the moment though can report that there is plenty to go around for the April send outs :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Sharing is Caring :blush:

15 Likes

No doubtā€¦

8 Likes

Good to hear from you @MomOnTheRunā€¦I was getting concerned and I still have a replacement fem Papaya Cake for youā€¦and more: :grin:

7 Likes

I hope all is well with you MOTR. Itā€™s not hard to tell when life catches up with you as your online presence shows how busy you are. Excited for these and very appreciative of your work.

7 Likes