Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I was wondering if anyone had any good autoflower beans they can spare? I have some unknown bag seed growing, and a narco purps auto. But i would like to try some more autoflowers out.

1 Like

Hey guys, looking for anything crossed w forum cut. I have forum but want to try something different.

:point_up_2::eyes:Check my post in beg of thread for other seeds for trade also:point_up_2::eyes:
Iā€™ve recently aquired some more seeds for trade :fire:

Albino skunk og
Slurricane
Chinatown hustle
Lite bright
Katsu bubba x 88g13hp which is crossed w either underdog OG, BanAna OG or lemon Tai ( came as a mix pack)
Cherrybreath Cookies
Nightmare Cookies

DM me or hit me up on IG same name :v::pray:

2 Likes

Looking also for Kookies from Moxie 710 and any thug pug really, especially thug pug x forum for obvious reasons stated above :v::100::muscle:

@MIOrganic, I think I have some FCGSC x Blackberry Kushā€¦ Arrghā€¦ nevermind, I popped those and I killed them by accident.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m open to trades!! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Anyone have that lemon OG? I know itā€™s popular so someone has it. Also, in the market for some crocket family farms. DM me :v:

Iā€™d like some free beans if anyone has any that theyā€™re willing to spare.

I had an extra pack of bubblegum seed ,I might have misplaced them :smiley:

1 Like

Man iā€™d like some bg . was my fav. Let me know.

1 Like

Come on guys, letā€™s get this seed exchange started!!! I have aquire a number of more beans for tradeā€¦let me know if you want to tradeā€¦never know what Iā€™m interested in!!!

1 Like

I think after the @Eddie.saw incident, no one wants to trade anymore unless they know you. Because it wasnā€™t but a handful of people who were willing to do trades, and people on here sent beans and never got anything back, and even tho some of the people didnā€™t expect anything in return they felt cheated as well. Iā€™m not saying you are the same @MiOrganic, what i am saying is you came at a bad time to do trades. Trust level on Overgrow, is something you earn.

When I first came back to 2.0, i was asking for free seeds at the same time this was happening, so go figureā€¦

2 Likes

Hi @MiOrganic. @MadScientist hit the nail on the head.

Lots of us sent seeds to people who never replied. Not even to say they received them. Nada.

The folks who did communicate/hold up their ends are still active and contributing members. So, weā€™re slowly creating a genuine community :slight_smile: which is what this is all about.

Contribute, build up your rapport with other members and you may just be invited to make such a trade!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

13 Likes

Iā€™ve got my creation Lemon Candy Auto Fem.s; these would qualify as testers, even though I have some germinating now.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m not active on this site except for in the seed trade threads so I donā€™t believe Iā€™ll have an opportunity to build much repor. I do have an instagram that Iā€™m active on and donā€™t plan on closing it anytime soon. If people are irked by what happened, the few bad eggs, I get it but assuming everyone could be a bad egg isnā€™t good for any community. If people have an instagram that shows they are not a bot or a free bong giveaway company, that is usually a good sign for me as I make trades on IG with out any issues. So I guess what Iā€™m saying is I have no problem taking chances if others want to as well. DM me or hit me up on IG if this thread canā€™t seem to get going thenā€¦ :v::pray:

1 Like

Party with less reputation should send first imhoā€¦

11 Likes

+100

Smart moveā€¦ since the guy with more rep is a trusted sender and is more likely to protect his/her rep.

7 Likes

Iā€™m open to criticism. Is there anything particular holding you from being active on OG?

5 Likes

Not at all good sir. I have just found that Instagram is a better platform personally for me. I was a forum junky and switched my efforts to instagram and find it worth more of my efforts is all. Nothing personal or against forums in all my way. I just have limited time and find it easier to use IG. :v::pray:

1 Like

That said I am trying to be active in the seed exchange as best I can and who knows what the future holds :pray::facepunch:

Agreed. And if you have a presence on IG or somewhere else it further validates a person and they should be less prone to being a POS if they use their account a lot and wouldnā€™t what negativity on their feed. Itā€™s not perfect but I found it to make people hold up their end a bit more IMO :facepunch:

1 Like