Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I have some Timeless Montage Fems from In House Genetics, that I might be willing to part with for something special. The cross is Mendo Montage x Dosidos.

1 Like

I have some rare standard landrace Lebanese F1 seeds and a few Lemon OG seeds to trade for other standard landrace strains and heirlooms. The Lebby parents of these seeds were sourced from Blue Hemp and RSC, and they are the real deal from the Bekaa Valley region. They pop two phenos; an early blooming sativa and an indica. I am looking for other rare sativa landraces, like Cambodian Red, Greek Kalamata, Durban Poison (not the Holland skunk cross), and other older sativas. I am also looking for real GDP (purple calyxes and fake grape taste), Cali-O, and other earlier California heirlooms, as well as Shantiā€™s original White Widow or his later Black Widow. No fems or autos thank you.

7 Likes

Just picked up black widow on mr. nice auction. You could try there if itā€™s available you can get for good price. No help otherwise on the others. Best of luck.

1 Like

Yeah, I am over on the Mr Nice forum. The auctions there are weird though. Actually seed auctions are weird everywhere, including when selling. Banking and payment is always an issue. I have gotten to the point where I just trade seeds, and I have a pretty good global network now to get varied genetics. Just thought I would give this a shot, and there have been some good replies with interesting genetics already, actually. This is also one of the few forums that allow this type of trading. On many of the others, you get banned for even mentioning trading seeds. Of course, most of them are funded either by seed company ads or self funded by seed sales.

As an aside, looking at Hempdepot, their Black Widow (sibling to original White Widow) are F2s. I would prefer and steer people toward Shantiā€™s BW from Mr Nice. There are sooooo may WW strains out there now. Look on Phylos Galaxy and WW is all over the genetic map! Even GHS does not sell original WW any more, but some other cross developed there after Shanti left. They hold the rights to the WW name though, so they can sell whatever they want as WW.

Will the real White Widow please stand up!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Lol. Just culled and killed a nice little couple of freebie WW babies. Ended up herming.

Several months ago I had some old seeds of a couple decent strains, but none of them popped, because of user error. This year has been quit the welcome back.

If I come across something good, you as well as a couple others lurking about here on OG, will be contacted for trades. Cheers!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have much good to say about the European seedbanks at this point. Iā€™ve decided to only order from the US going forward.

The last 3 seedpacks I got from Dutch breeders were awful. I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on. Weed is legal in the US now, not Europe, there is zero reason to order from them. Just IMO.

7 Likes

Amusing that WW hermed. I had an original cut of WW some years ago and it never hermed on me, ever. I stressed and cloned the crap out of it, bloomed them in the fall, ran them late under lights to finish, and then cut them back and vegged them and ran them under lights over winter. Then I bloomed the mothers again in the spring, harvested in June, and no Herman Munsters. The cut I had was as stable as could be. I probably should have kept a cut of her, but I cloned them again and sold them all off. I still have about 1/4 elbow of those buds. Good day weed.

4 Likes

My seeds so far. Lately been buying more than growing. Not exactly sure what Iā€™m looking for but would be willing to trade for the right thing. Within Canada is more ideal but if someone could point me out to where I could learn to stealth ship elsewhere Iā€™d be willing to try. This will be in the future of course as I am not that well known here and I doubt anyone would wanna take that kind of risk.

Anyways hereā€™s my scribbly genetics list, for future reference.

vashon early bird
aztec rain fem (chocolate rain x oaxacan)
sannies jack f8
boudica (exodus cheese x santa maria (planck) x cinderella 99)
black afghani
athina greek heirloom
hammer of dawn (hammerhead 13 x headcandy) (headcandy= killa queen x blue hammer)
sannies jack fem
soliloqueen (space queen f3 x ms universe)
honey badger haze (ice queen x ms universe 10)
jack candy (jackhammer x headcandy)
green manalishi f2
nycd f3 (esko nycd x rez alpha diesel/double strawberry diesel)
los andikush (kali kush x green manalishi) kali kush = la pure kush x kali mist.
blue hammer f2 (blueberry indica x jackberry/jackhammer)
turkish landrace
columbian gold 72
double zamal (mafate 1980 x mauricio)
nepalma (panama red x nepalese indica)
jahlicious (blueberry indica x chemdawg/killing kush)
killing fields f4 (the one f1 x sannieā€™s jack) The one f1= blueberry sativa x killaqueen/nycd. Killa queen = c99 x g13
sugar punch fem (super silver haze x the one f1)
jalisco jaze (soma cut amnesia haze x jalisco ibl)
jackberry f4 (blueberry indica f1 x sannieā€™s jack)
mad scientist fem (herijuana x white widow)
herijuana ibl
kronocaine (amnesia haze x herijuana)
polar bear (green manalishi x double straberry diesel/hashplant)
headcandy f2 (killa queen x blue hammer)
strappleberry (apollo 11 x polar bear)
chocolate rain fem (cocoa kush x chocolope)
hammerhead (green manalishi x blue hammer)
silverfields (super silver haze x killing fields)
spider bite v2 (ice queen x super silver haze f3)
blue cheese (blockhead x joti blue cheese)
lemon lotus ( lemon g x snow lotus)
acapulco gold
pakistani peshewar
wookie orgasm (orgasmatron x wookie)
guava wookie (stardawg guava x wookie 15)
mangobiche
kumaoni
wild thailand
durban magic
twang twins (lemon meringue x mango kush)
ecto cooler (aeric77 california orange x gorilla biscuit)
birds of paradise (kali snapple x blue heron)
gorilla biscuit (turpentine sensi star x stardawg IX)
silver oranges (super silver haze x chocolate oranges)
pineapple fields (kali snapple x mrs universe 10)
black poison (black poison x black poison)(black forest x black durban = black poison)
black poison skunk
harlequin x mrs universe f2
clusterfunk (chem 91 jb x 88 g13 hashplant)
coffee gold
prayer tower indica (lemon thai f2 x appalachia)
phone home (triangle kush x wookie 15)
zipolite oaxacan
purple sunshine (purple diesel x sunshine daydream)
terpenado (strawberry milk x wookie)
malawi gold
forest queen (strawberry milk x 88 g13 hashplant)
wolf pack (giesel x appalachia)
pie faced (blue lime pie x blue ox)
lifer (alcatraz og x sin city kush 2)
blue albino (blue lime pie x scottā€™s og)
toro boro (blue ox (specific cut) x sin city kush 2)
cherry vanilla cookies (platinum gsc x ms universe)
fofana (bananna creme x bananna cream pie)
gorilla grodd (gorilla glue 4 x sin city kush 2 )
cocoa kween (goji og queen mother x chocolate oranges)
emerald city cookies Platinum gsc x locktite)
blueberry iced cream (blue magoo x emerald city cookies)
locktite Gorilla glue 4 x mt ranier)
dreadbread ( Mangobiche x old mother ghani)
Tree spirit (pinesoul x locktite)

BAGGSEED
Jean guy
lsd
ghost train haze
pink kush
blue wwidow
querkle
green crrackk kussh
? unknown (cherry pinesol smell)
gsc
bubble gum
bluebberry
pineapple kush

17 Likes

Amazing collection! Cheers man! Very impressive indeed.

3 Likes

Yeah, I will second that.

2 Likes

I apologize for this misbehavior of a seed monger who came trying to get free seeds and thatā€™s not the best course of action, i forgot about this post (not really), i should have never started to ask for free seeds. I found out that seeds come in no problem, i would have never bothered you. Cool!

I am saying this, because it made me blush when i read itā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

Yeah if thatā€™s real man? Lol Thatā€™s a hardcore bean addiction, you need rehab. You must spend quite a bit on seeds monthly. You will never have enough time to grow and learn all those strains. :seedling:

@neogitus these containers are great for mailing just need to fill with cotton or something so they donā€™t shake and added protection, letters usually go thru automatic sorters etc and get less scrutiny than parcels

https://freundcontainer.com/2924b03clr-0-06-oz-clear-pp-plastic-attached-lid-containers-clear-attached-cap/

edit: those oneā€™s had super expensive minimum order for shipping to canada, these are the ones i purchased for myself

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/100-1-20-oz-PINK-Lacon-Sample-Containers-for-scents-Younique-Makeup-Soap/291610282661

2 Likes

Never say never! I have a lifetime to play with and grow these out. Donā€™t need rehab for passion! :smiley:

legalcanada that link doesā€™t work for me for some reason. Says private. Thanks for the help though!

12 Likes

wow nice collection @neogitus !! how do you store them ?? i edited my post above w/ working links

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks those look like theyā€™d work well. Iā€™m currently storing them refrigerated, vac sealed with some silica gel packs.
I have read a few places seeds can be frozen for long term storage with little impact on the germination rate. The longer it is frozen the harder the seed coat gets though, and it might have to be scuffed / scratched for proper germination.

I am probably going to freeze a couple packs of seeds this winter in the chest freezer or something. If I take them out after 4-5 months and I get them to germinate I will most likely freeze all or most of my seeds because they will only last so long the way I am doing it. Just want to be positive before I throw my whole collection in there, I am very cautious.

It makes sense to me though. There is that Svalbard global seed vault, apparently the seeds there are all kept at -18c. Donā€™t know why cannabis would be some kind of special plant that canā€™t be frozen like most of the rest.

Hereā€™s a little copy and paste from the Wikipedia page:

ā€œThe seeds are stored in sealed three-ply foil packages, then placed into plastic tote containers on metal shelving racks. The storage rooms are kept at āˆ’18 Ā°C (āˆ’0.4 Ā°F). The low temperature and limited access to oxygen will ensure low metabolic activity and delay seed aging.ā€

2 Likes

Yes, 0Ā° F is the ideal (and typical home freezer) temperature. Some of my seeds are over 40 years old now and still germinate at 60% plus. Keep 'em dry and cold. We have been talking about long term seed storage and freezing over on another thread here on OG.

I still have the two crosses of fresh Lebanese beans to trade. Fresh, never frozen, harvesting the seeds after drying the buds now.

6 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the Lebanese. I have straight Kush to trade, if interested.

^^^ Message me for details.

But what is straight kush? There are so damn many Kush strains out there, including over a hundred with ā€œOGā€ added to it. OG is for overgrow, IMO. But many debate this strain to the point of my being banned from IcyRag over a post about the history of OG Kush there. Mehā€¦ no loss.

2 Likes

Definitely message @BigSur about these and line up your deal, but also clue the rest of us in. May be someone here who wants trade also but doesnā€™t know youā€™re holding. Not me personally.

i think OG does stand for overgrow and original gansta only. No kushy bizz.

2 Likes