Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

A very pungent squat indica that smells like a mix of coffee grounds and raw onions from early in vegetative growth through finish. Fool proof - can overwater, underwater, subject to heat or cold, and plants will not get sick (will turn purple in extended cold, of course). A true “weed.” No yellowing or leaf drop - can regenerate the plant after harvesting it, if desired. Indoor flowering period is 8 weeks and plants are 18 - 24 inches tall when done. Buds are solid and resinous.

“OG,” “Fire,” “Dank,” and many other meaningless words have appeared on the internet in the last 15 - 20 years (the Instagram scene is full of them). It’s kid stuff. I do not use such terms because I was around before the internet existed, and long before Instagram or any other “social media” became popular.

5 Likes

Now that makes me wish I had something worthy offer. Surely has to spark some interest from others around here. Cheers

1 Like

I agree the words,fire,dank,and og are as generic as Xerox is to copy machines

1 Like

I was an engineer in SoCal when the internet was an experimental Darpa program. Just for us engineers and scientists. It was great up to the point that AOL went onto the internet, and peaked about the time when Netscape came out. From then on its been a lot of spam, crap, and junk email.

I have been smoking and growing weed for 45 years now. No kush anything when I started. We had skinny Thai sticks, Mexican (Oaxacan, Michoacan, Guerreran, and Acapulco Gold), Colombian (several reds, golds, greens and black), Cambodian Red, Panama Red, hashish (Nepalese fingers and temple balls, Afghani, Moroccan, and Lebanese blonde/red), Jamaican lamb, South Indian Ganja, Big Sur Holy Weed, and “home grown”.

10 Likes

Los Angeles has always had a diverse population. There was some really cool stuff that started circulating in southern California in the early 90s; and alot of it is said to have spread from L.A.

Some of these famous varieties have the word ‘kush’ attached. When I hear this word, I think low yeilding, rock hard nuggets that give you the munchies and put you to sleep. It could be anything that’s dense and relaxing. Do you remember Pine Tar Kush? Tom Hill got that one from ‘the Chemist.’ I’m pretty sure it came with that name. What year was that? 1990? 1994? Bubba Kush/OG kush, ect. became a thing around the same time.

Yes. Using the word ‘kush’ is a backwards way of categorizing weed; but so is using words like ‘indica’ when the plant comes from Pakistan or Afghanistan instead of NW India. It works, though.

3 Likes

Which country(s) was our military blowing up in the early 90’s? That’s probably where some of these kush plants came from because that’s when they started showing up.

4 Likes

desert storm/the gulf war. afghanistan.

2 Likes

30 Gorilla Bomb x Kronocaine are in the mail heading your way @Marvin .
I am not after anything in return but it would be super cool if you could gift some of your beans to another member.

Happy days, Keep smiling.

6 Likes

Iso Larry Bird breath or purple drank breath

Are you still after some beans @JaxxMunster ? I forgot what it was that you were after.

1 Like

pm’d + 20 or so characters

2 Likes

I got 5x FDM Cali Orange x Durban for trade.
Here’s a little info about them from the catalog.

I’d be willing to trade for 5 fem auto seeds. I’d like to play with purple phenos. Pm me if you wanna trade.
Due to my own paranoia, I’ll only trade with people that have at least 5 green dots. I will ship first, that’s no biggie to me. Prefer USA located Og’ers just to keep shipping costs down.

1 Like

Hi! So new to trading, I trade a bit on riu so figured I’d bring some strains here. :slight_smile:
I have single seed trades up;

Blueberry fem -seedsman
Candy cream -seedsman
RQS diesel auto
Ace mix (I don’t know what strain it is, I literally got a bag that says “ace mix” from ace seeds lol)
Auto lemon
Indoor mix (again no idea lol what strain they didn’t label or idk)

Now I’d trade all for all type of thing, I don’t really care about the cost of these seeds, well :wink: but I do care to only trade for quality genetics as these are all from a seed bank off seedsman; if you want to know how they smoke or grow ask, I’ve grown all these strains so il trading my doubles hehe

For inquiries, please inbox as I am horrible at finding replies lol

4 Likes

@CannabisQueen you have a single seed of each strain listed, is that correct?

2 Likes

Yes , correct :slight_smile: interested?

1 Like

Hola.
Have ya got the “normal” or the “tropical” ACE Mix?
Salud.

PD: @pookie123, the very cheap ACE Tropical Mix sure would be very interestin strains to your Sativa’s proyect…

1 Like

Thank’s @MiG I do have Zamaldelica that I plan to run soon!

Sounds like U.S.C./Tropical Seeds Company’s strains… Have ya tested the Columbian Gold’72 or the Double Zamal?
Salud.

1 Like

It’s the feminized ace mix, I got I told around oct when I ordered last and realized I don’t want random seeds lol even if the genetics are top, I still want to know the strain I’m growinbecause I don’t like surprises ahha

2 Likes

In that case, @CannabisQueen, ya got the mix with sativa&indica crosses, better to indoor than the “Tropical” one (that have only very dominant or pure sativas).
Salud.

2 Likes