Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Which cultivars or hybrids are on your must-acquire list, and why?

20 Likes

I made this topic because Santa left me a $150CDN cc, and instructed me to spend it on seeds. :seedling:

Stuff I’ve been looking at for a while are:
HSO’s ‘Sour Blueberry’ and ‘Raspberry Diesel’
Crockett’s / DNA ‘Tangie’
I’m looking for distinguishable fruit aromas and dense kush-style nugs (aren’t we all).
Appreciate any suggestions, critiques, or experience with these strains.

20 Likes

1 joey weed ak-f2
I ran his blue apollo for over 3 years. It was one of my 1st successful grows. I always wanted to get his ak but never got around to it. 90’s serious ak is hard to beat and no one really grow ak anymore.
2 led_seedz starfighter-f4
I’ve been out of the strain game for awhile, been crossing what i’ve got. After looking at all the newer stuff starfighter hit the top of my list. Only other i could find was by elev8. Looked alright couldn’t find much on it so passed but led’s looks crazy fire!
3 Gu’s copper chem
I’ve fallen in love with diesel and been growing crosses of it for a min. So going to chemdog is a no brainer. To be honest i found greenpoint bc i’m crazy cheap! Was looking for seed auctions and they popped up. After checking reviews n seeing he’s got a great fan base. I snagged some seeds on auction for $17. I’ve yet to pop em but i’m getting good vibes so I’ll def go all in on CC eventually.

10 Likes

Leda Uno is a must grab for me

4 Likes

Cataract kush by dna
Grass mokey by led_seeds

3 Likes

I’ve never grown Kali Mist. I got to do that sooner or later. :grin:

Edit:

10 Likes

female seeds - C99 if you want a strong fruity aroma, also cheap for what you get.

8 Likes

Oh ya!
Anything by @LED_Seedz
I would trade my favorite KTM dirtbike for the ‘Frosted Orange’ that (I think it was @Kraven ) just grew-out for him.

6 Likes

Stephen Hakwing by @alphakronik

Gotta have that one.

5 Likes

Is frosted orange the California Orange x Starfighter f3?

3 Likes

I didn’t even think KC Brains was still around. I’ve had his KC 33, KC 36, Leda Uno in 2005 my friends mothers at the time. It was good outdoors crop never got to run it indoors remember it was good for the time. My friend said it was really great weed but it only smells like weed. So the pheno’s I had were more bland and generic and chosen for size and yield.

5 Likes

@50State I had this strain around the same time. It was the single most memorable strain I’ve ever had. I didn’t know anybody knew about Leda Uno until recently I saw @MadScientist post a picture of some of the beans. I plan to get my hands on some and hold them until I can get a breeding program going. I want to get a while breeding project going around Leda Uno

4 Likes

I’m not sure of the lineage.
Might find some details in @Kraven 's thread “the bunker”
He just finished them.

2 Likes

im looking for some fruity pebbles some mullumbimby madness and the list will grow when i think of some more

6 Likes

hso black dog is a goodie i got the bluedream/greencrack/emdog was told black dog is one of the fruitiest strains they have

3 Likes

Grew this one and is great smell, nice clean high (that I like). I also got my eyes in the frosted orange :wink:

I like the fruitness of Cindy, @Baudelaire have it and I will be growing later this year thes beans. Hopefully will get some distinct aromas (all fruity) that i’ve got when I grew C88a while back.

DNA is suposed to have a really citric Lemon Skunk too.

5 Likes

No that is Orange Star. The Frosted Orange is DNA’s Tangie x Starfighter, and not a strain I am going to pursue after F1 testing. Out of like 30 seeds down I believe there were 26 males found and only 4 females. That’s just too far off for me to try and narrow down and gives me a bad ju ju feeling.
Far too many fish to fry, and I am currently traveling through African strains for a minute.

14 Likes

@casperdeigh a friend is sending me a cut of FPOG from alien genetics when he has some ready shortly, i’ll probably make some fems and also crosses in 2018, will keep u posted

9 Likes

i would be keen on some fem seeds please keep us updated

3 Likes

A clear sign to not go forward.

Double like!

99%

4 Likes