Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

And don’t take me wrong I’ve had plenty seeds that look exactly the same been matured mor than 7 weeks in a plant , but 200USD is a joke no matter how rare the plants are

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be +$250cad with shipping. Tax refund coming though…lol…we’ll see.

Would definitely do a seed run with them…lol

2 Likes

:joy: you’re crazy,
I always had this stupid idea of share the price of expensive seeds between 4 or 5 people in return of some seeds after the preservation is done,
Using this as example 250 between 25 of us is just 10 CAD each of us for 10/20 seeds in return after…

What do you think? I’m definitely willing to help

@LemonadeJoe do you think that can be suitable to do here?

3 Likes

@Pakore That’s what I was hoping for but didnt want to start a new thread…think we could get enough people into it? I’m in on the Soma Lavender run…if we could do the same kinda thing with these, that’d be dope.

Edit: Well, to start I guess I’ll start a thread and see if there is any interest.

Mate, if we get at least another 3 people willing to donate 50 CAD and you are committed to do the running, I’m definitely in

2 Likes

It has begun!!!

7 Likes

I’ll kick in 25 bucks if there are 10 others and a grower. Really interesting. Reminds me of a Japanese maple.

3 Likes

as it is a freaky plant those white beanz might be normal

but the question is is that good herb ???

if you want weird leaves buy a f e r n and it’ll cost you much less

13 Likes

Is this a landrace or mutation i wonder what this smokes like?

2 Likes

Making the list:
https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/dj-short-blueberry-f5/

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/bodhi-neroli-91/

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/sgg-clown-royal/

3 Likes

Eying these but kinda pricey

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/dynasty-blue-magoo-bx2/

3 Likes

Mr. Nice Seeds—

• Master Kush x Skunk (I only have 7 left that are getting close to the 8/9 year old mark, and have been stored well, but even with an open pollination it’s a small sub-sect of the gene pool and there’s treasures to be unlocked in there.)

• Shit (I currently have 15 beans in the vault, but a larger selection is never a bad thing.)

Deep Ellum Seeds—

• G13 Kush
  • Jolly Grape
  • The Black (Hopeful for a re-release)
  • NL#1
  • NL#5 x NL#2
  • NL#2 (When it’s finally released)
  • Sour Afghan

Sinister Seeds—

• NL#5

I’m always on the look out for old base genetics; Skunks, Afghanis, Afghan/Skunks, NLs, assorted IBLs, etc.

A solid leg of the Black Domina family would be great to cross back into with this Black Domina x NL1 I’d like to line breed a bit.

The Real Seed Company just listed a couple strains from Kabul and Kandahar that would be fun to go through. One of the most famous strains of all time (NL) stemmed from similar ancestry. Wonder what a competent grower with a keen eye could do with a few hundred of each of those. :thinking:

I go on, and on, and on…

Great stuff from everyone. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I like your style, shanti told me there’s mr nice In the states. I have two seedlings of shit going. It’s one of my favorite mysteries. Not the best by far but I have a thing for skunks and Afghans. :man_shrugging:t5::v:t5:

8 Likes

Australian Bastard Cannabis IBL

Or other ABC Genetic’s.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Cool! I have a White Rhino and three Rhino Mints - (WIFI X Blue Rhino) X Mint in veg right now. Popped the RM as a joke protest to the shit germination rates on the old WR beans (1.1 out of 18.) but they are definitely picking up steam. RM

Do you have BR seeds to trade?

7 Likes

Cherries jubilee…which is on it’s way as we speak. Cant wait!!!

1 Like

Waiting for 4/20 to drop some cash on @BogSeeds and also some CSI. Bog I’m going to go with BMR, BK, and Bogglegum. CSI, I dunno, I just wanna pick up some purples, make a TK cross or two…

5 Likes

We will be glad to provide free tracked shipping so please email me at bogland72@gmail.com and ask for seed info. Bog :heart::+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looking for Confidential Cheese from Reserva Privada and Motorbreath from Pisces if anyone sees those available or has a pack. :wink:

3 Likes