Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Hopefully they’re premo!!! Really looking forward to this!!

6 Likes

JOTI rock solid ime. Hes no spring chicken

1 Like

Hello and good day all,I find the strains that have my attention at the moment are Sunshine Daydream ! and crosses ! I currently have two phenos one Grape ! one Cherry ! Both take at least 9 weeks under my set up,am about to run some Maui Sunshine ! The one I would love to find is Sunshine 4 ! And possibly Bodhi’s SSH ! Not sure if they are available,or where to purchase up here in Canada !
Would love to hear from someone in Canada who has ordered Bodhi gear somewhat recently
Peace and love !

5 Likes

I would be very interested in packs of thseeds MK Ultra. Shoot me a message if anyone has some.

1 Like

@smokenhike 's right…I just bought from jbc. Emailed me a paypal invoice and I just followed the steps. If you dont have a paypal account, moneygram or whatever he called it, is the other option…no etransfer, no credit card.
Was about $128.xx cad for the pack and shipping.

3 Likes

1 Arjan’s Haze #3 - for its anti MS properties
2 Zamaldelica - Trip weed
3 Destroyer - It looks like a plant I’d love to grow

4 Likes

Check out swami organic seeds or melfrank.
Peace.

I would like some:
Nature farm genetic 69’ uncle fester op
Or chem 91’ (skunk_va cut)
Burnout chem from dominion seed co

1 Like

Gorilla Biscuit IX- (Black Gorilla Biscuit x Silverback Gorilla Biscuit)
NURPLE GORILLA Purple Nurple x Gorilla Fuck
Crippy (ecsd x crippy)

1 Like

I’m wanting canna venture daffie, and Afghan goo.(afgooey ×Kandahar). Daffie is (chem d×affie) affie.

4 Likes

I have Gb and gbbx1 and some hybrids of gb.

3 Likes

Anything by AK Baked Beans , Coastal seeds , Madd Farmer and Bob Hemphill , Crickets and Cicadas .Dynasty Genetics … Those are my dudes lol … Hazeman too haha .

1 Like

Oh yeah I got a pack and a half of black domina x nl1 I’d sell ya from coastal

4 Likes

I’ve bought from JBC several times. All the Bodhi that I’ve actually purchased came from JBC. Really quick delivery here in the States, I’ll definitely buy from them again. :vulcan:
G

3 Likes

They said my order would be shipping out today…so I’m constantly checking my email for a tracking number…lol

3 Likes

How much?
Would you swap genetics?

2 Likes

Depends what ya got, always looking for some older gear.
Monetary quote check me in pm.

3 Likes

Dot dot dot dash dot dot

1 Like

Its really not as psychedelic as I was expecting. But the high is different thats for sure. Good for music. Like mellow acid. Relaxing. Makes you smile and laugh. The music doesnt really keep your interest until 40 mins goes by, then you can jam to just about anything and enjoy it.

6 Likes

But I used to smoke salvia D extracts and loose my mind too. So depends on what your comparing “trippy” to…

4 Likes