Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Purple rarity from MaddFarmer. It’s a bx of his urkle cut.

Grape berry squish from Madd farmer. Made with his lavender cut

Snowdawg 2 or 3 from @alphakronik. Grew his first bx of it and it was amazing I know these will be as well.

Darth sion from @alphakronik. Bred for high thiol and terps…uh yes please

Kush mints x animal cookies bx2 from seed junkies. Have to admit this one is purely because of the pics on ig.

Wedding cake from seed junkies. Had a small sample of this and it is fire.

Starfighter ibl from @LED_Seedz Obvious reason here.

So many more…

7 Likes

I’d really love to get my hands on black congolese.
Second to that, tga vortex.

6 Likes

I looooved this smoke – this was one of the last strains I grew in my previous life… a little on the lanky side, but delicious and a delightful smiley-high.

(edit: and if it wasn’t implied, I’m your enabler and you should order those seeds, and not just because I want to see the amazing plants you end up with :grin:)

What’s my wishlist?
NL#5
Mazar (Dutch Passion, I think?)
Shangri-La from TGA
Satori from Mandala

8 Likes

Grass Monkey by @LED_Seedz
Deadlights by @Subcool
Dark Plasma by Ocean Grown

3 Likes

I bought this one and it was seized by my government, sucks! But there is a re-stocking list at the website, write yourself up and they will give you priority when it drops.

4 Likes

Landraces, pure sativas.

7 Likes

At least once in my lifetime I would like to grow a bubblegum or Bog’s sourbubble or bogbubble. Just can’t afford the beans.

Was gifted some chem x bogbubble cross but I most likely wont find a bubblegum smelling/tasting plant.

One day.

10 Likes

I am sure that if you talk to the man he will accomodate you my man! Contact him,and ask for a care package on Sour Boggle or something… He will do it man, himor Pat, both great people.

8 Likes

A few more of Fleur du Mal and Ace strains, and some of the current Bros. Grimm offerings and also future offerings.

4 Likes

The clone only cut is sure starting to shape up as a good one to hold…will keep yall updated.

2 Likes

shishkeberry from @BreederSteve
strawberry cream from @LED_Seedz sounded great
RKS from @BlackMarketMeds
i have been very blessed to get lots of what i was looking for recently

7 Likes

DVG - citrus farmer f2
Exotic - triple og

4 Likes

Dewb - Thanks for the kind words. Got some Snowdawg 2 and Darth Sion with your name on it, although, if it were me, I’d check out the Gas Munkey, Darth Revan, or even the PuppyMonkeyBaby profiles first as they are all bred for thiols as well and have stronger characteristics and flavor profiles in my opinion. Feel free to contact me anytime!

10 Likes

That “PuppyMonkeyBaby” sounds like i want it too…

4 Likes

@alphakronik
kind words are easy with gear like yours… always stellar::evergreen_tree::fire:

5 Likes

Any word on the Stephen Hawking drop? @alphakronik

Thanks man

HppHrvst

2 Likes

First I was like damn you @Scissor-Hanzfor opening this question up. Then I was like damn @Scissor-Hanz wish I’d asked first. :wink:

Hey @ryasco do you know if those tangies from you are what @Scissor-Hanz is looking for? He’s got Money😜

6 Likes

In house genetics, twisted velvet.
Saw some pics on ig a while back and it was lovely.

3 Likes

HAHA!
Thanks for lookin’ out @Kalgrae. I got some Tangie F2’s from @GrowGorilla soon after I made this thread. Already got some vegging :+1:

8 Likes

Show us man! Come on Ryasco!

2 Likes