Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I really want some Oregon cutthroat from second gen seeds. I missed the drop and no body has them. Such a gorgeous plant, with reds, yellows, orange, and purples coming out in late flower.

5 Likes

first strain i ever tried to grow was sensi? black domina but the grow was a flopā€¦ found 7 of the 10 seeds in a garage after ~10 years but they didnā€™t germ :frowning: wish iā€™d known about GA3 thenā€¦

so i think i want black domina again

6 Likes

yes, it looks like DP has gone overboard with a metal Altoids case, Sensi Seeds is carboard and better but still huge. These are from Attitude.

interesting, the Sensi Seeds look perfect, dark and healthy. The DP seeds look immature. This is the 2nd order from DP with seeds that looked this way, got less than 50% germ last time. Weā€™ll see what happens but Iā€™m kind of wishing Iā€™d just ordered one of Sensi Seedā€™s skunks instead, the prices are decent too.

6 Likes

rks/roadkill skunk is at the top of my list beacause i cant find weed as good as i used to smoke 20 years ago

6 Likes

I really want to get my hands on some of Komaā€™s Prolific Coast seeds, and some land race flavors. Some of Mean Geneā€™s work, and Brothers Grimm gear.

2 Likes

I want to get my hands on some true gsc or led had something I was really interested in but I think he said he wasnā€™t putting it out if I remember right it was cherry og and og is my fav of all time and I never had any cherry anything

3 Likes

You can see what is available, outside of the testers, from him here: https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

2 Likes

Sexy m.f looks really dank but I didnā€™t see cherry og :pensive:

1 Like

He has a Cherry Tart.

https://grow-legal.com/product/cherry-tart-led-seedz/

4 Likes

Yeah I seen that one too heā€™s stuff is impressive thatā€™s why I asked him about seeds donā€™t care if I have to pay but if he releases the cherry og or test it I want in on that

1 Like

If you want the cherry OG cross the only way is to buy the collector 5 pack.

2 Likes

He also has a Cherry OG (ā€œBambiā€)xGDP in his limited release pack. Donā€™t know if thisā€™ll end up as a single pack at some point.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ Never saw this thread beforeā€¦ I would love to grow out many of Mr. Nieceā€™s strains. Especially the haze crossesā€¦ Iā€™ve grown Ash and Shitā€¦ I lost the genes years ago sadlyā€¦ Really good strains from both linesā€¦ I still had f1s of bothā€¦ Lost in a move years and years agoā€¦ I think 2010 was the last year I grew any out, I obtained them in 2008.

6 Likes

Where do you see that I only see the erotic pack

1 Like

https://grow-legal.com/product/erotic-city-collectors-pack-limited-led-seedz/
Diamonds and Pearls ā€“ Instant Cookies x Granddaddy Purple
Darling Nikki ā€“ Grass Monkey x Granddaddy Purple
Bambi ā€“ Cherry OG x Granddaddy Purple
Delirious ā€“ Hippy Slayer x Granddaddy Purple
Sexy M.F. ā€“ Buckeye Purple x Granddaddy Purple

And, the cherry tart that 99percent linked to, has cherry OG

6 Likes

Got ya thought it was just purp in that pack didnā€™t know he was getting the og from a purp too

2 Likes

check out mr. nice auctions they have lots of hazes, plus the bidding for shit is at 11 EUR, auction ends in 1 day

3 Likes

hi i live in australia and have spent 2 decades lookin for stuff i use to smoke like true catpiss its rare here and roadkill cuz it the most saught after loud stinky strain there ever was cant be found please help or even whats the most berry whats the most lemony whats the stinkiest whats the strongest most couch lock effect cant find shit in pack seed yet also looking for true purple urkle seeds so the 3 im lookin 4 are catpiss rks and urkle cand be found here please help a ozzy out ?

1 Like

hey man what ever happened to the fpog did ya get some seeds ?

Serious White Rhino

www.seriousseeds.com

[not in stock]

1 Like