Seedbanks that carry UGORG genetics?

Hi all, I’ve been on an extreme cheese hunt and all fingers have pointed to ugorg at having the best cheese genetics around. I cant seem to find any seedbanks that carry their genetics and I dont believe they ship to the states. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

hello mate ugorg have just dropped some ugorg #1 on their site but its £120 a pack
~lime~

1 Like

I know, I dont think they ship to the states though. Ive done a ton of research on this company. Their genetics are highly coveted and i dont belive they’ve done a new drop since 2015.

2 Likes

not sure if they ship to usa im uk , ive been on the same hunt but they to rich for my pocket at the mo

1 Like

vrg and goldensyrup are both on uk420 mite be a good ta hit them up i dont think they are on here

2 Likes

Last time I ordered from them directly they shipped to the states. And they did a drop a few days ago…but they only take bitcoins.

2 Likes

cool what did ya get from them? do ya have any pics? :stuck_out_tongue:
~lime~

1 Like

Blues, I think I still have some in a jar around here somewhere. This nug of Blues is 2 years old, it has a fruity funk to it, not too bad, but it really didn’t impress me.

4 Likes

dude thats sad :cry: the blues i had in about 2013 was lovley
im just so disconnected these days i wouldnt know where ta get a good cut
i say pop some a them beans if ya still got em
~lime~

1 Like

I’m still sitting on a 30 pack…. One of these seasons I will.

1 Like

hee hee i smell a seed increase :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

hey i’m also looking for a good cheese Running some crosses hoping for the best

chucky’s bride f3
Dinafem deep cheese
San dead whabbits

Let me know if you found something special

2 Likes

The best cheese I’ve had to date is Delicious seeds Delicious Candy. Incredible taste and smell, the nugs weren’t the biggest and defiantly wouldn’t win any beauty parents by today’s standards. I got a 15 pack that should be here any day now. If I find a good keeper I’d defiantly be more than happy to spread it around. I’m going to be on a cheese hunt for a while. I’m getting bored with everything else.

3 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: that’s not a bad idea!

You should try to get some of that Ugorg #1

how far along are you with @santero dead whabbits?? anything interesting :thinking:

i have to agree with @buckaroobonsai
i used ta go to the exodus parties in the 90s (i know ive said it before :rofl: im old)
and ugorg #1 is it!! if the back cross is as good it is the real deal as they say get some in ya tent @douggyfresh420 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
~lime~

3 Likes

just germinated… it will take a while
That ugorg sounds great but too expensive for me

2 Likes

same here to rich for my pockets :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m embarrassed to say, but I don’t know shit about using bitcoin

2 Likes

:rofl: me to im total shit with all modern tech im talkin to you on an etch-a-sketch plugged into a potato

1 Like