đŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist đŸŒ±

Alright! All the seeds showed a tail. Now let’s see which ones come out of the substrate/soil

8 Likes

Very well organized! :grin:

3 Likes

:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Thanks @ryasco

Did i ever say i love overgrow
 And all in it!

8 Likes

@MadScientist, I told you this camping with tents lark is addictive didn’t I rofl :joy:

Looking nice an organised, as if some one has been doing preperation, working out timings and plot places to maximise the space available and minimise on running costs.

Rome wasn’t built in a day, but built on some spectacular foundations :sunglasses:

6 Likes

hey man, looks like I was wrong about culling the older ones - I see flowers forming!

btw, the top of the refrigerator is another warm spot. When I’m using a wet paper towel & ziploc bag I’ll place the bag on the top of the fridge back near the wall and it’s usually in the upper 70’s back there around the clock.

1 Like

Gotcha, all these tips and pointers will mark the way to success. Little by little. Thanks so much.

1 Like

@Muleskinner temps just got low here I have actually today located my germination bag right next to the refrigerator in the warm spot, hope to get some lazy ones a popping

1 Like

Here goes the germination of the GC by HSO. Soaking first and then paper towels in a tupperware.

Today @ 5.44pm CR.

8 Likes

Little seed showed a tail after 24 hours, well, 12 soaking and 12 in the paper towels, seed has been transplanted into a cup to let it break soil and then on to the veggie tent. See ya around guys and girls

48 hours from seed soaking to breaking soil, isn’t that good genes.

I like this “Dream Queen” aka Green Crack.

7 Likes

Because i still got room in the tents, Dutch Passion White Widow Auto, germinating now. Three seeds.

I

1 Like

You’re going to be an expert in germination :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Little by little i guess so, yeah right!

Thanks man! LOL

1 Like

Arent they so much “light green/yellow”?

1 Like

Yes they are. That’s why i threw the three of them. Maybe one will not germinate. Strange tho huh?

That’s what DP is sending out

1 Like

Dream Queen? Ahora la llaman asi?.. No, si acabara siendo una Sativa de California
 O una Landrace de Alaska

Perdona, tico; hoy tengo el modo irónico en “very high”, je
 Lo que tiene fumar Sativas (de verdad, je)

2 Likes

Dale @MiG, yo amo el sarcasmo, porque nos mantiene alertas y filosos, como hacha de vickingo!!! LOL

Go on MiG, i love sarcasm, because it keeps us alert and sharp, like a viking’s axe!!! LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s fu**ing bad! Tap water for human organism should be around 8. No wonder that everyone is sick. Same as plant with wrong pH.
But for germinating and hydro its good :smile:

Anyway i am buying RO for home purposes with correct pH.

I noticed lower pH lately. Normaly it’s around 7-7,4.

1 Like

Alright guys, the Dutch Passion AutoWhite Widow showed tails this morning, all three of them, but i forgot to take pics before putting them on the soil, after 12 hours of soaking and 12 hours on paper towels, now onto cups in 707 with a little cup on top to keep moisture and temp. Check it out, the three ones in the front.

And another round to get going
 SEEDS-A-POPPING fever!

We now have three of each, Punto Creepy (Some Colombian lineage bagseed) and San Miguel (Panamenian bagseed)

Punto on the top and Sn Miguel on the bottom. Using gravity tech learned here on overgrow to aid the tails point down, and these seeds i didn’t soak at all, went straight into paper towels, and put it in a dome to keep temp more stable. Here it is

HppHrvst

3 Likes

what thread is the gravity tech in

1 Like