đŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist đŸŒ±

More germination happening here at the lab! Auto Blue Tooth by MSNL (2 of them) and Bubblelicious Auto by Nirvana (3 of them) and White Widow Auto by Dutch Passion (2 of them). We’ll see how they do.

I know the BT and the WW are super vigorous and healthy but Nirvana i dunno, results are coming

3 Likes

I will give you an update on the Punto Rojo by CBG, tomorrow, i’m gonna let it a little longer and if it shows something then, it’s on! Thanks for the support @MiG.

1 Like

you’re a machine you’re going to have a jungle over there ! will have so much maintenance to do :smiley:

1 Like

All these beans will be running in the little tent in 1 gallon fabric pots, not gonna get too big. By the time the ones i got in the big tent are ready to harvest this ones will be starting to flower at like 8 or 10 inches high, at the most. I think it will work alright. Yet to be seen. LOL.

A lot of smoking to do brother.

I promise you i am not selling a single gram of my very own weed to nobody. AT ALL.

5 Likes

lol i don’t care if you do :stuck_out_tongue: some autoflowers can get pretty large! i’m sure you’ll have them filling the tent up soon enough !

2 Likes

Alright, all seven seeds are in paper towels and maybe in a couple of days i will have to pot them, got my fingers crossed. When i am finished with the autos this year will be running some serious gear from either Bodhi Space Monkey or Ocean Grown Alien Rift, or both, yeah both

4 Likes

Soon youll be able to sell some! Get some fire out to your friends! Fuck letting them smoke garbage right?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

do you already have alien rift @MadScientist ? i had another gift from santa in my mailbox today, hopefully again tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Show me brother!? What you got?

1 Like

I want to buy/make a rosin press and use all my weed to be super-stoned all the time. I might give out some buds to people, but the seeds are gonna be free to everyone in here!

I’m not gonna sell weed, i just found out that, “If you don’t sell there’s no jail
” here in Costa Rica. WOOHOO!

4 Likes

Update on the germination.

• Three out of three Golden Tiger ACE
  • One out of six Punto Rojo CBG
  • Two out of Three Blueberry DOPESEEDS
  • Three out of three Bubblelicious NIRVANA
  • Two out of two Auto Blue Tooth MSNL
  • One of three Grenn-o-Matic GREENHOUSE
  • One of one GSC ???
  • Two out of two White Widow Auto DUTCH PASSION

This is so far, still got some cracking the soil after they showed tails in the paper towels

I am soaking three more of the PR by CBG, and don’t have a lot of hope, this is the third time i put seeds of Punto Rojo to try and germinate with one out of six seeds showing cotyledons, preposterous.

7 Likes

Maybe because cbg doesnt pop in water? Lots of breeders say “dont put them in water unless you wanna mess up your germination” and lots of them wont send replacement if you do it this way. Cali kind says not to with his lemon garlic og or they will drown
 and that they did

5 Likes

Doesn’t apply, if you look thru this germination thread in its entirety you would see that is the way i have done it since i came back to overgrow, and all the seeds pop, it would be preposterous to think that these particular seeds hold a trait that prohibits germinating them like that, and if that was the case the breeder HAS to warm the users/consumers. So, no @lotus710, that’s not it.

EDIT, with your videos on youtube, i always say something nice to you, and subscribed and all. Are you just incapable of feeling good for other people, i think i deserve at least the same courtesy i extend to you. No one cares if you worship the NOTILL god or some BS. Respect is not inherent from humans, you need to earn it and once lost it’s lost forever.

2 Likes

So what is it then if you know what it is? I just thought you didnt know. This is definatly possible with a LANDRACE sativa. You havnt popped any of those yet. Just autos and hybrids.

Dude you take me too seriouslyXD i mean nothing bad by tryna help you find your problems and find an organic fix. But ill stop helping i guessXD

7 Likes

I am erasing your comments here bro, unless you say something nice, i will not allow you to keep on doing what you’re doing

And i take you seriously, because in my book i admire you and respect you, but it’s obvious i will never awaken any reciprocity from you.

1 Like

Alrighty then go for it man just tryna help. I see why people stick to instagramXD

Ps i see how it seemed rude but in no way did i mean to be rude

1 Like

Yeah @lotus710 you never mean to do anything until it’s too late to regret it and everyone has already read it. Connect your brain to your tongue/fingers. You might think you are a little kid but you dwell amongst adults, so step up.

1 Like

I dont regret anything almost everything i say is legit. They can read it and think what they want idc man. Also i do compliment your garden
 have many times. When i click LIKE thats what that means. But whatever man youre impossible to help out so ima just stop. Peace out dude. Nice knowin ya

1 Like