Seedling with strange look

This seedling is growing slowly and the leaves seem to be mashed and too close to the cotiledons. Whats is happening?
![IMG_20240611_102514451|375x500]a(upload://9mvgbeASdqmPXi0GCNBPtIgswmQ.jpeg)

5 Likes

Maybe it is a runt, have some patience, leaves looking fine … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @joao!

If I remember correctly, you will not be able to post pictures for a while. As a new member, you may find this thread helpful. :+1:

Sadly, I’m outta likes already this morning.

6 Likes

The one I posted is his seedling, I am losing patience with mine :sweat_smile:, all three germinated at the same time … :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It looks ok to me. I find they respond best when left alone when they’re that small so long as they don’t dry out.

And welcome to OG @joao

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that, my friend. As we know, I’m not a grower with much depth of experience, but that seedling of @joao’s looks fine to me other than the yellowish cotyledons.

I’m also a member of the slow grow club this year. That said, slow grow is far superior to no grow like last year was for me! HA!

4 Likes

Glad the luck finally smiles to you Arriba, I always heard many runts finish being superb plants (unless it is an auto :see_no_evil:), mine has already eaten the cotyledons, time is running out … :sweat_smile:

Sorry Joao for clogging your thread :pray:, welcome and hope to see you around … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

You should toss it up on the Crazy looking seedling thread. We have some cool ones we are watching. This kind ve stuff fasinates me. Welcome to the group

3 Likes

That would be a good reason to live :sweat_smile: but would never be so ugly as the one crazy0to from @JoeCrowebeer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Lmao, right

2 Likes

The runt usually ends up the best grower once it finally kicks itself into gear.

1 Like

I know but it’s more than two weeks old! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Put it in some soil and put it outside. You never know. It might take and grow into a monster. :v:
Just had a 4 night holiday in Spain buddy. Magaluf. Us brits are really not wanted over there. Luckily my plane left 1h before that mega storm hit or I’d likely still be there. :v:

2 Likes

Magaluf is no more Spain frech|nullxnull, you Brits do there what you won’t dare to do at home :see_no_evil:, glad you escaped that storm, God punishes the sinners … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was empty. No one there. Ended up spending most my time in the hotel getting my all inclusive moneys worth. That storm though was mega. The airport was flooded. That has to have cost millions in damage.
Turkey or Greece next holiday I reckon. :v:

1 Like

Booze will be more expensive in Turkey… new_all_coholic|nullxnull

1 Like

Probably but at least the taxi won’t drive off once they hear the language I speak. :rofl:
I’ll figure it out next year bro. Hopefully by then the protests have calmed down. Hope your doing OK buddy.

2 Likes

I’ve runted a lot of autos and have learned the runts are usually fire compared to their taller brethren.

4 Likes

Thanks, I will keep it and hope @joao will arrive to the same conclusion… beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Some Seedlings have rootproblems. Can be multiple reasons. Dont have to be a genetical Expression.
Roots are just underdeveloped in most cases.
I am sure if you would open that Jiffy, you’d find a very tiny Rootsystem.

Peace, god bless…

1 Like