Seeds for trade

Hey folks I just came over from freecannabis . Recognize some names here already . Have lots of seeds for trade . Also some f1 testers

13 Likes

Do you have a list?

4 Likes

^ what he said
I just finished up a white rhino and a jack herer seperate seed runs, plenty of those to offer up

6 Likes

I’d say a list of both what your offering and what your interested in would open up the conversation.
Welcome to OG! You should head over to the introduction thread if you haven’t already!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Reznfingeez33 , looks like you’re off to a good start☺

1 Like

14 Likes

I might be a little interested in white rhino lol. What’s the background on those?

6 Likes

You and me three. I got lots of new goodies to trade

5 Likes

I’m your boogeyman!! What a lovely list

4 Likes

Is that the real deal Pinkman’s goo? Did u ever grow any out and see the resin droplets? Grew out watermelon lemonade and that was fire, got me curious about the strawberry lemonade. Banana sherbet would fit right into my going bananas summer!

4 Likes

Here’s the run making the seeds start to finish, all 4 plants were pretty uniform as an ibl, been shucking seeds all day and it smells absolutely wonderful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to see you made it over to the OG my friend.
Dibs on the MacSlurry seeds…

5 Likes

What would you need for some of those Pinkman goo off your list

1 Like

Haha I’m on the same mission for a dibs!

1 Like

Would love to see some of the real deal come around here and get thrown around so whoever should do a seed run

2 Likes

I plan on doing a seed run each year, that’s the only logical thing to do with that genetic, repro the hell out of it so everyone can have an opportunity to experience the cultivar. If they are the real deal I would gladly make the space in the fall and run it to it’s full potential! White rhino and Jack herer we’re both slamming successes and ready to bite off some more rare stuff

I got my hands on freakshow seeds too but feel like there’s already been some solid runs of it already so hesitant on that one

5 Likes

Very cool- enjoyed reading your grow log! Any more info on the origins of your jack seeds, that’s definitely one I would love to grow this year, not sure what you might be wanting in exchange but yeah let’s bring back the herer in 2022

1 Like

What a great thread. Some of those selections looking ideal.

Wish I was able to participate.

Couldn’t remember the details with em as I’ve got hundreds of cultivars and remembering each one is impossible, just always kept up on labeling what everything is so couldnt tell the source but def some nice good ole jack like I’ve seen over the years

2 Likes

I have some pinkmans left yes and I grew out three outside last season but did not notice any droplets. Good stony weed