Seeds From Friends

Hello OG’ers.
In this thread I will be growing seeds that have been gifted to me by forum members across the inter web. Simple as that.

• Soil- Nectar 4 by Oregon’s Only.

• Nutrients- Nectar For The Gods Line

• Lighting - 200w T5 fluorescents in a 2x4 tent
    600w HPS in 4x4 flowering space. (Currently building a 600w DIY LED for a second space).

46 Likes

First we have a cross by SSGrower on RIU and Phenohunters forums. Graveyard Whistler x Cookies N Chem.

These were just moved into 1 gallons and they are going to recover quickly (I hope) from nitrogen deficiency.

34 Likes

Here we have some DLA5 F2 by Rosinallday, also on RIU and Phenohunters.

These will be moved into 1 gallons tomorrow, they need it lol

38 Likes

Finally we have 4 Sakura F2 in the back of this photo, by our very own @nube.
Along with 1 single Goji F1 out of 6 seeds I acquired from my brother. I plan on using this Goji in some kind of way in a cross.

47 Likes

Sounds interesting :+1: :sunglasses: :popcorn:

I’ll pull up a chair for this.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Very cool thread. Hope those seeds bring you much joy. :joy:

I love the community here for being friendly, sharing, giving it back, and paying it forward. And for supporting honest breeders like @Strayfox @bodhi and Dominion Seeds, people sharing their hobby with us for rock bottom prices, not profiteering or relentlessly marketing themselves like so many others.

I think enjoyable phenos can be found in just about anything these days, not just $400 supposedly IBL seeds from some huckster with big claims on Instagram. Some of my favorite grows have been plants from testers, gifts, traded chucks, freebies and bagseed.

Watching this one closely, Windy. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

I’ll be watching I’ve got a couple sakura just popped there heads up I’m anxious to see those grow.

6 Likes

Very cool. Pardon my ignorance, are the smooth leaves on the center-right DLA5 indicative of a phenotype or potential re-veg?

4 Likes

Looking great!

Definitely looking forward to watching your grow!

3 Likes

It’s indicative of my lazy, broke ass not having nutrients at times, or soil lol

Also finish led working on the heat issues in flower so now I have to work on veg environment

Slowly but surely

16 Likes

I just purchased my first pack in a year and it was 4 years before that.
I’m a strong believer in helping those in need when I can. This time a bunch of pals out together a gift bag of seeds for me from a bunch of like minded peeps.
I’ve made life difficult for myself at times and I’ve recently made changes for the better.
Learning , growing , sharing as I go

24 Likes

Hahaha, even better explanation. The process doesn’t end.

7 Likes

Here are the DLA5 F2 a few days after transplant doing really well.

These are a cross by someone named ssgrower.
Graveyard Whistler x Cookies n chem f3

These are taking their time to recover from nitrogen deficiency but they are doing well

39 Likes

Got these bad boys in today from Bodhi. They were a limited 60 pack drop for the fires over in Cali. I got lucky to say the least.

64 Likes

Gonna have some Oni Seeds in my mailbox soon as well. Military Chocolate (bubba s1x TC) and Island G (Giesel x TC).
Anyone have experience with their work?

10 Likes

Lucky!!! Enjoy :heart: pics!!!

3 Likes

9 days later and everything is green and healthy

These are the 5x DLA 5 F2 with some mother Landos in the back

We have some similar phenos in this bunch that I might F3 if I can. The two on the bottom left are short and strong stemmed indica leaners. And the 3 in the middle are nice hybrid leaners. 1 male showed early and was culled

32 Likes

These are the 5x Graveyard Whistler x CNCs

Nice variety in these. Some stinky OG/ chem / doughy stem rubs on these.
Everything should get cloned today or tomorrow before flip into 3 gallons

30 Likes

I’m not big into hype strains but this was made by a friend so here they are
Runtz F2 both are about 30 days in flower. Getting grape cigarillo/kushy/doughy notes on these

42 Likes

That runtz is frosty look at the build up on that fan leaf. Nice job on growing that girl.

6 Likes