Seeds From Friends

Goji x DLA 5

I’d say it has some bag appeal if you’re into that.

No work tomorrow. Got rain coming in the morning so I’m Gonna smoke her then to get a good idea of her effects and I’ll post the report.

I just had to post this because I feel like it’s one of the better pics I’ve taken lol

29 Likes

Looks like some great smoke looking forward to that smoke report!

7 Likes

For sure, dude! That weed looks real good, looking forward to the report. Hope the baby-rearing’s going okay, too. I can’t imagine being baked and having to change a diaper haha.

9 Likes

Haha thanks for asking. I’ve changed a few good ones while baked but this is also # 5 and I’m used to anything babies can throw my way.
He’s doing well, and growing fast. Also well protected :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Are you fucking serious, dude? Ever hear of pulling out???

Just fucking around. But holy shit, that’s a lot of kids… haha.

10 Likes

His religion threatens eternal damnation if he even THINKS about birth control of any sort, including “spilling the seed.” Even on the off chance they’re right, I wouldn’t risk it! More kids = free labor!

:crazy_face:

Full disclosure, I have no kids, was also raised Catholic but gave it up as soon as I could (age 16), have never been married, and only engaged in premarital sex, so I’m like #1 on their God’s shitlist.

:latin_cross: :poop:

17 Likes

@nube
Reminds me of this little ditty…

7 Likes

Ah, okay, yeah. I get it. Kind of haha.

I went to Episcopalian school from 4-year-old kindergarten through 8th grade, but Episcopalian is Catholic Lite: all of the church services, none of the guilt. No confession, no “sex is bad” nonsense, priests can get married, still got the pipe organ and the kick-ass Bach cantatas and shit… I even sang in the choir haha!

If I ever felt the need to get religious, I’d for sure go Episcopalian haha.

2 Likes

Goji x DLA 5 ®

Method : .7 g in a joint

Smell : Breaking it up, it smells like a complex berry compote. some piney, lemon smells. Along with a perfume/cologne/ hairspray/sharpie thing going on. Rubber

Taste : Hashy/ cologne /hairspray/ earthy

Effects: Almost instant focus. Staring at my phone. Very aware of sounds. As I play video games I get a tingling sensation down my neck and back. My head feels heavy after a while and after some more time my eyelids are heavy and I’m sleepy as hell. After about 2 hours I’m ready for bed at 8:30pm.

Potency: it’s potent enough to make you stop what you’re doing and relax or sleep

23 Likes

Sounds and looks absolutely heavenly great stuff @Vagabond_Windy :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 grape pie gals about 10 days into flower . I’ll get some pics up

Its a jungle in dere

16 Likes

Those are looking nice and healthy. Should make for some great tasting bud.

3 Likes

Thrips and their larvae

Only finding stragglers now. IPM sprays have knocked them back to manageable levels. Hoping to get some predators within the next couple weeks when I flip old clones to flower.

15 Likes

I did restart the grow after a 2 month shut down. I popped some seeds from some more friends.

@Greasy sent me a pack of Cookie Berry Crunch V4 from Riot Seeds (OGKB x Blue Bonnet)

@iamyou_youareme sent me some Key Lime Pie x T-1000

And @stanknugzz77 sent me Black Triangle F2 x Dog Patch.

Germination rates were great overall.
7/10 CBC
7/7 KLP x T1000
11/11 BT x DP

I still think my soil is too strong and factor in cooler temps and I’m now down to

5 CBC seedlings
6 KLP x T1000 and
6 BT x DP

Pics soon :green_heart:

21 Likes

Spinosad should kill the thrips. Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew or something to that affect.

Azamax might work too, that 100% knocked out my spider mite infestation in two foliars and a drench.

11 Likes

Well tiss the season . Last grow failed I had to move it to my room got home to 99% humidity couple nights . Between that and leaving window open . No ipm pm came . And boy those grape pie are mildew magnets . Trying to limp a few top cols so at least I can try . The 1st one reaks 2nd one not so much . But both lovely gals . I will run rest of pack !@! Thanks shisk

2nd gal stacking hard

I hate pulling a few oz off a 4x4 but what can ya do . Next round proper ipm and all plants will get sulpher before and after stretch.

19 Likes

Hypochlorous acid kills on contact, can be used as a rinse , food grade sanitizer

5 Likes

I never really had any issues but I keep the tin box at 58/60% with a pile of air movement.
Definitely look the part though glad the frost carried over to new batch of seeds .
Should tag @Jetdro he has some in early veg right now.

3 Likes

I really don’t get why it isn’t talked about more on here…it’s cheaper and smells way better than sulphur, you can spray it on bud, it kills botrytis, its approved organic, it’s the greatest thing there is for PM.

14 Likes

Hope all is well brother!

Few Goji OG x DlA5 shots, man I wish I had more beans of this. Definitely stayed squat, tight , packed in, the colour is gorgeous deep dark greens, big fat fans like I love. She hated topping though and the damn stalk is like concrete so LST was even tough. She’s sticky AF, greeeeaaassy! Smells like old school Kush, earthy black licouriscy and that Goji scent in a wonderfully potent combination. I bet if I ran her at optimum levels she’d be an absolute stunner! Thanks for sharing brother @Vagabond_Windy

34 Likes