Rudeboi OG

Vietnam Black 164 s1

Nitro Monkey #6

Veg tent
Back row: 5x Key Lime Pie x T-1000
Middle row : 5x Black Triangle x Dog Patch
Front row 1x Black Triangle x Dog Patch , 4x Cookie Berry Crunch V4

25 Likes

Oh man! I’ve always wanted to see Rudeboi grown out! Looking forward to this. Been dying for some Irene genetics. Looking good as always brother

2 Likes

Rudeboi OG

Nitro Monkey #6

25 Likes

Wow, that Rudeboi OG really kinda looks like a hashplant-type plant, huh? What day is it on again? 44?

5 Likes

We’re the same in that I don’t really keep good track of days unless they’re testers. But I think you’re correct

5 Likes

Yeah, I scrolled up to see when’s the last time you posted pics. Did the math haha, seems like you’re on day 44. You’d think there’d be a little more flower development at this point, but what do I know?

Either way, with those little nugs and leaves all around, looks like a hashplant-type plant to me. I have a pack or two of those in the fridge that I got as freebies, but I haven’t been in a hurry to plant them.

I’m just glad to see you posting, really, is all haha.

7 Likes

I agree. Tiny buds for sure. She’s smelling like a sweet OG. Seems like she’d flower out best with some more veg time, but with meds running low I had to force her in that tent lol

7 Likes

She’s a Supa Freak , Supa Freak!

Here’s a super freaky Key Lime Pie x T-1000 from @iamyou_youareme . I’m unsure whether I’ll be able to get clones from it but it’ll be fun to flower out

24 Likes

I like the freaky ones! Def looking strange… the leaves look a lot like the KLP, kinda skinny and long, with the double serrations, but the way she is stacking doesn’t remind me of the KLP. Maybe she’ll be a unique blend of the T-1000 and KLP, that’d be really tasty I think. Excited to see what you find in them!

7 Likes

Those Key Lime Pie t1000 turn out so good! Awesome hybrid by @iamyou_youareme. Agreed, those leaves look like the smaller Key lime leaner out of my 3. She had the putrid limey smell more than the others with purple on the leaf edges. They all came out tight and frosty. A couple buddies really love the bigger all purple slightly grape tasting girls. Can’t wait to see all your ladies flower out.

10 Likes

Vietnam Black 164 S1 Day 47, starting to put on weight

26 Likes

Day 50 F
Rudeboi OG 7 with Nitro Monkey 6 peeking in

Nitro Monkey 6

Battling for trichome supremacy! :green_heart:

22 Likes

Look at the frost on that Rudeboi! Damn :drooling_face:

3 Likes

For my information

That Nitro Monkey is actually #4 and not #6.
#6 was actually visibly frostier and not purple.

I’m not sure if I still have the 6. Also not sure if my buddy mixed up the tags or if I did. I’ll have to reach out and see if the #6 is still around. If not , it only means I have to pop more of the Space Monkey F2 since I believe that’s where the real fire is at.

Here’s some pics of the 6 from the first and only grow

Very different than the previous post where the nugs have a different color and structure.

26 Likes

Got my Clusterfunk girl back. My buddy kept raving about how it’s his favorite and kinda forced me to take her back lol
She leaves a wonderful lingering sweet (berry?) dank taste in your mouth after exhale.

Day 17F

21 Likes

Forbidden Fruit
Day 55 F

28 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy those all look beautifully dangerous

3 Likes

That looks really good my friend…nice job :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:They look almost ready to harvest Happy Puffing :mage:

2 Likes

Nice leaf here is one of mine and these are very young ladies about 1 month old she is White Widow the yellow you see on the leaves are from my lights i am not the best picture taker.thats an 81 year old hand
MVC-005S (3) MVC-006S (3)

17 Likes