Seeds from OG members

I’ve got loads of beans from other members. I do tend to run the autoflowers from members way more often than the photos. And that’s just not right.
So I’m making this diary as a place for folks to track and showcase stuff you’re growing that came from within our awesome community

First up, I just dropped the following into water:

IMG_1138

More pics once these beauties are growing!

52 Likes

Looking forward to this :facepunch::fire::evergreen_tree::fuelpump:

9 Likes

Sweet! This one is now Bones OG. I hope you find something good in there.

10 Likes

GREAT idea!

I’ve received a ton of gear from just this site. Growing one right now, actually:

I’m the first to pop one of these! They just went out a couple, maybe three weeks ago. Here’s the corrected lineage:

Gracefully gifted by Overgrow’s own @Budderton

23 Likes

Here’s one i grew a while back. Smelled like cardamom tea, and was absolute choker smoke! Packed a WALLOP. Here’s the pack for these, anyone holding these needs to pop them!!!

From our Man with the plan @Budderton

25 Likes

glitter trike sounds fire

8 Likes

Got a few on the go from OG’rs. :wink:

Blue kush from @DougDawson
Shishkaberry 3 F3 from @SHSC-1
LCM chem d and Blotter gum auto both from @repins12
Island is from DNA genetics.
( Maui x LA Connection )

:v:

14 Likes

@anonymous4289 I’m gona grow out 2-4 in January and do a “real” run and do a journal, this is just a seedling in the corner just to see what it’ll do :man_shrugging:t2: might turn out male & get tossed

5 Likes

Right on @RookieBuds ! I forgot how nice those came out. You got me thinking about getting back into those!!
:grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

I will soon hope to join this lol with the fire sativas that I got from @JohnnyPotseed, I just the need the vertical space.

3 Likes

Both these strains sound killer. Nice taste. Following this one. Hah just noticed there are many more and actually I can post also. I have a few from the recent box from OG Members. I’ll take photos

3 Likes

Kashmir from Gpas in the back left, tall one and suspect male. Lambsbread from Upstate and also his Sour D hiding in the back. Also the road kill is in there in the middle left. Appreciate all the great strains from OG members and will join in the spirit and share some of my upcoming crosses with the community.

12 Likes

I’ve been wanting to pop some bones og for awhile now. Cant wait to see how yours turn out :fire:

3 Likes

Great idea @firehead,

I prefer to grow seeds that I have received from OG folks for the quality, the detailed provenance info and the personal connection with our talented growers. And I don’t miss shelling out good money for Autos that don’t Auto, Fems that grow balls and buds that don’t look or smell like what was advertised!

Here’s what’s in my room today:

Clockwise from the front left:

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
[Edit: corrected strain names]

28 Likes

My OG Tent

Froot Collision - @santero

Gorilla Grove - @Floyd

3x Corey Heime - @hoss8455

Shaolin Funk (my First Class Funk x Tiger Berry from @BasementBeans )

I am rarely disappointed by anything I pop from here. When I am it’s usually my own user error. Thanks for everyone’s generosity

22 Likes

I don’t get this wanting to give weed names associated with things kid related

1 Like

i don’t disagree with that. based on the genetics it would make sense to be called a kush or OG.

Instead of re-posting, I’d like to just direct y’all over here…

…and here!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll try and sprinkle some updates around in here too.

5 Likes