Seeds Here Now

I hear these guys are legit > https://www.seedsherenow.com

7 Likes

Nice couple known them for over a decade. Get BOG seeds here >

https://www.seedsherenow.com/breeders/bog-seeds.html?limit=all

3 Likes

best costumer service in the US,these doods rock!!!

ā€¦also SeedsHereNow. They are incredible also and in the US. Just remembered them.

1 Like

I ordered from seedsherenow.com fast shipping decent service.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t a few peeps say that seedsherenow was good? Just tried to go to their site and got a privacy warning from my virus protection. I need a good seedbank in the US that has fem seeds and autos

1 Like

They are my next seedbank to try. I have heard good things but nothing first hand.

1 Like

Just tried their website which was open for me in a window for weeks. Site is not working for me right meow

1 Like

Okay yeah, something was rotten in Denmarkā€¦ lol I get their emails and have never had that happen before. Iā€™ll wait a few days

1 Like

Iā€™m very worried about getting burnt by seddbanks online. I have been burnt recently and way back in the day when I popped into Marc emeryā€™s shop and he sold me some un labeled seeds. Took them home and grew a field of hermies. But my meager online research led me to believe that seedsherenow would be safe to order from. 9nly downside I think was time frame.

1 Like

Arenā€™t we all? Probably why this is such a popular thread. lol I also get the what do I choose anxiety when I look online. Growing strictly outside has itā€™s limitations. lol Iā€™m in a legal state, so I feel like I should be able to order seeds on the internet with my credit card and get legit receipts and suchā€¦ Some of these seedbanks whether legit or not just act shady with their forms of payment and what not too, just adding to my donā€™t want to get burned anxiety.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. I am all legal as well and I am fairly certain I can write off my seeds. I think my dr said all things of organic nature can be written off. I am not sure I will quiz him some more next time I go in. Either way I think I have over 100 seeds here now and I have given some to members and also shipped some to friends who are not members.

1 Like

Anyone know what is going on with SeedsHereNow? It seems they have started up a forum that only half works and the store page is no where to be found. What gives man?

1 Like

They have a new site up for their store as a ā€œsoft-launchā€, now.

Somewhat poor handling of business from their on-line/IT perspective. JBC did the same awhile ago.

Valued Customers please note: this is a soft launch opening of our interim site. We will be able to take credit card Monday evening. Meanwhile, please feel free to make an order, choosing ā€˜money orderā€™. If you wish you may request in the note section that a CSR call you back Monday or Tuesday to convert your order to a credit card. Thank you for your business and your patience.

Not sure if Iā€™d personally trust the security for CC transactions on a newly launched site. At least, not initially. Site security certificate appears valid.

2 Likes

SHN is having a closet sale that starts on 02/14, Iā€™m guessing at midnight PST. Hereā€™s a link to the closet.

Special Announcement!
Cleaning Out The Closet Sale:

Due to several non payments and our owner Jamez Bean being a seed hoarder, several rare and one off strains are being restocked at SeedsHereNow. These strains are limited, and first come first serve.

Starting Tomorrow (2/14/20) at SeedsHereNow.com, while supplies last!

4 Likes

nothing listed so must have all gone fast

You know man, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s started yet. There wasnā€™t a time listed, just 02/14/2020. I said midnight PST because thatā€™s seems like when most of their sales start. Youā€™d think thereā€™d be a message or something about it if it had ended.

2 Likes

This is the latest info from SHN on the closet sale.

Look throughout the site for previously out of stock items that make a return for all your throwback needs. Sought after restocks will start 2/14/2020 @4:20pm pacific and go throughout this weekend so check back often and happy hunting!

If you canā€™t find the packs you are looking for check out our IG page for additional rare auctions!

Iā€™m not sure how youā€™d know what was out of stock but, I guess thereā€™s a way. If you figure it out, please let me know. IG confuses me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped buying from SHN after they lost their CC option. They had a super selection, but you always had to watch their prices. I also found out that many of the seeds on sale were very old stockā€¦some were ok, and some were not.

Lots of smaller good options out their that take CC,s Paypal, and GooglePay etc.
When you hook up with a good dealā€¦the prices are very goodā€¦Black Friday sales were always the best imo.

3 Likes

Anybody do anything with seedsherenow?