SEEDS? I'm new to this

I’m looking to purchase some seeds next week…assorted variety? Hmu please

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow Tat2trav. Stick around, post, engage with this community. There are many genetics floating around here. Some gifted, some traded, some purchased. What kind of strains are you looking for?

12 Likes

Welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG dude! Hang out and get acquainted and you’ll find seeds aplenty. As for ordering seeds there are tons of seedbanks to choose from. Anything specific? Photos? Autos? Are you in a legal place or extra discretion etc?

3 Likes

What these guys said. Stick around and join the community, you will have more seeds than you will ever grow.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

I’m after that old school skunk! The deep road kill skunk …hash plants as well…Back in the day I grew skunk 1, shishkabeery, white Russian, and afghan dream…Lost all those genetics and am getting back in the game finally

2 Likes

You could try strayfox gardens. He has a bunch of skunk and skunk hybrids

2 Likes

Looking for photos …regular or fems…I like the skunks…OGs…old school stuff…preferably more on the indica side of things due to location…high Terps…I got a few hundred to throw down next week…laws ain’t cool here but I’m not trippin

2 Likes

That is awsome news thanks bro!

Thank you brother!

Does he have a website…I’m not computer smart and am new to this

You can get his stuff from jbcseeds, gloseedbank, scared exchange, neptuneseedbank

2 Likes

Neptune is a good bank

2 Likes

Thanks guys I gonna start up a skunk line…found my passion and goal or purpose in life!! Lol…

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow man.

4 Likes

Is this the same guy that was on The future Cannabis project?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.