Seeds Of Compassion

I saw that there was not a topic on this breeder. They’re popular in California. I really enjoyed their Ecto Cooler strain which is Cali-o 77 X Gorilla Biscuit (stardawg x sensi star). I have some Ecto Cooler F2’s to run later on thanks to @DEFSeeds

There is a 25% off sale right now at GLG which is the cheapest I have seen their stuff. The ecto cooler is out of production. They did release a BX recently of the slimer cut of ecto cooler.

Has anyone else grown or tried their stuff?

8 Likes

That sounds like a good one. Been kinda looking for a slymer one. GLG is awesome.

2 Likes

This was on their IG. Not to be confused with Slymer. I have edited the spelling of the first post.

6 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I grew their Gorilla Biscuit and loved it.

2 Likes

I am running a couple of their cherry slymer and so far im impressed with it, i have 2 phenos going one of which is about to come down next week and its artificial cherry and tangerine solvent.

2 Likes

Just waiting for the Stay Puft ;). I like their theme.

2 Likes

I was impressed when they named one of their strains “36th Chamber”

2 Likes

Day 50 to 60 cherry slymer

Sorry for the horrible picture, i “upgraded” phones and now my upload picture quality has plummeted because of it lol.

3 Likes

Is it iOS or android?

Its an android, i got a z flip 4

1 Like

I was going to recommend this but it is only for iOS. Maybe there is an android equivalent.

1 Like

SOC is an incredible breeder and friend!

Old Skunk Mag forum alumni :canada: :us: :fire:

His Ecto Cooler is incredible!

And his work with Noodles on Gorilla Biscuit is FIRE!

Great thread​:fire::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes