Seedstockers auto BCN critical XXL auto

. This is my first post I love plant shots and bud shots

9 Likes

Love that photo. Its hard to buy that strain . they don’t ship to Australia.

Nice looking plant , hope mine look that good

Thanks guys. I love growing autos I have been over growing the Government for thirty years. That is one of the reasons I joined this website. I love the name Overgrow.

5 Likes

Here is few more seedstockers Northern Lights auto

2 Likes

A few more pictures

The last picture is a plant coming down Tonite it is a BCN POWER PLANT. Fully auto I only grow autos. I can grow a half pound plant in 80 days of mind blowing weed with high THC that is why I love autos. I like it for summer time stealth you stick with a indica crossed with lowryder keep them short and stealthy next thing you know they are done. Overgrow my fellow weed smokers

3 Likes

Nice plants. I’m also like playing around with autos.

1 Like

What is the allure of autos? I just don’t get it. If I had the space and Auto seeds, I would just grow them to make Rosin. You guys do realize Auto’s have weaker potency… right?

IAM sorry but they are not week if they were I would not waste my time. MEPHISTO seeds has many autos 20 ,% to 27 % in thc content. You need to spread your wings bro. Try a strain called forgotten cookies you will have a change of mind in autos. Mephisto has them. Try there double grape you will not be able to tell the difference from photos. I am a 40 year grower and smoker when I tried a greasy potent auto in 2014 I have never looked back.

I would not fill tent after tent with Autos if they did not do what they are suppose to do.

3 Likes

Breeders will say anything to sell beans. The fact that you fill your tent with Autos doesn’t prove Autos are superior. It just means you are Ok with how they smoke. Autos have polluted genetics. The convenience of not needing to flip a switch? Pass.

Frankly your negativity means nothing you have no experience with a quality auto so it is not your fault for your lack of knowledge on what a breeder can do with certain genetics sorry for your lack of knowledge. IAM out of here I did not start a thread to get upset so I quit OG as of this post I will post no more you are so not worth the upset or the argument.

No one was insulting your grow. I was curious why you would only grow Autos. They do have polluted genetics. That shouldn’t be personally offensive.

Autos have come a long way, you should try some they might surprise you. They are fun and easy to find a spot in veg for one to flower out. Usually everything gets the hash n squish treatment anyway.

1 Like