Seeking GDP fems or crosses

I’m looking for some fems of GDP or some crosses of GDP, I have some GPS gear and some crosses and f2s I’ve made from my GPS stash if anyone is interested.

1 Like

i’ve got a supposed Ken Estes GDP clone… and i HATE it. :smile:

slowest plant ever. :snail: :poop:

i’m guessing you had better luck. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Sounds great but I need seed for a future project, thanks for the offer though!

I’ve always loved the strain but was unaware that it was a slow grower

1 Like

There’s a guy who goes by new420guy who has some GDP seeds on strainly and his site. I hope this helps you in some way

2 Likes

Sounds like it was S1’d a few times

3 Likes

Why are you not buying the Ken’s Kush? This one is available.
What is your plan because there is a lot of stuff crossed with the GDP.

If I were you I would by the Original GDP directly… not fem but you will have the pleasure to grow if and find a keeper adapted to your needs.

2 Likes

Just don’t have the cash right now to spend but I have plenty of seeds. The ol’ lady likes the GDP, told her I would make her a few to try out and preserve some of the genetics for myself.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have only 3 seeds of GDP remaining, so I can’t really help.
If you are in the US , why are you net checking to some dispensaries to get some clones
Otherwise from other breeders you can get some genetics for a much lower price?

2 Likes

I had a cut of GDP a few years ago. Nothing slow about it. Other than a tad later at finishing in October. It was definitely a cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud. I could see the traits of both in it. It grew more like Big Bud and LARGE. Nice purple calyxes on it. Strong myrcene smell. It tended to get PM so I had to spray it a lot. I let it go because of the PM. I should have kept it. It is hard to find real GDP any more. I got another cut from another source that is supposed to be Ken’s GDP. It is not. No purple at all. No smell. No PM. Bushy with light green calyxes. I have never seen any GDP cuts for sale here at any dispensaries. I got my real GDP cut from a medical grower. The second cut I got in trade online.

I picked up a Grape Ape cut that is the real deal. Or one of them. The Mendo Purps x Skunk variant. There is another local Grape Ape cut that is a GDP cut, GDP cross or daughter of GDP. The downside to GDP is that it puts me to sleep. This version of Grape Ape does not put me to sleep. Both are very potent strains.

4 Likes

What about the GDP offered for over $100 on seed banks?

2 Likes

he said that he doesn’t have the money to buy it.
Where are you located @Crash32097 ? You can probably find some clones in a dispensary… otherwise the cheapest is probably to on strainly.

Edit: the blimburnseeds also makes the grandaddy purple for ~ 30$ for 3 seeds.

2 Likes