Seeking swamp boy seeds genetics

How’s it going people I’m looking for a un-opened pack of lemon royale from Swamp Boy Seeds.

3 Likes

Out of stock at the moment but add your email and they’ll notify you when more are in

4 Likes

Good luck on your search, that strain sounds amazing.
Only thing from swamp boys I’ve had a chance to try was some guava jelly from a dispensary. That stuff was amazing, it was like a smelling fresh cut guava! Unfortunately the line was retired and I haven’t found a source for a clone or trade.

1 Like

Closest I could find. Hope it helps

1 Like

I had seen that one too. But thank you for reaching out

They got some killer stuff that’s fersure!

Hello, Jbug—-

Check Strainly.io. I purchased 3 packs and have one pack still listed on there.

Cheers-

Selling seeds for $500 a pack? Not really part of what this site is all about

5 Likes

I appreciate you letting me know these are available. But that’s a little too expensive for me. But thanks again man!

Unless a bunch of us go in on it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The 91 royal is still available and is half lemon royal half the white, maybe you find the lemon heavy pheno and get lucky

1 Like

91 Royale is an amazing strain as well. I may even like it more than the original; the wood pencil shavings on the Chem flavors over the lemon funk really get me going. Lemon Royale is kind of opposite, really strong biological aromas over a Chemmy base.

2 Likes

Hi! What do you have to trade?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.