Selling the whole collection

due to my health I’m selling the whole collection, anybody interested get a hold of me in pm.
Serious inquiries only please

25 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope you will stick around with us … :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Oh damn, hope you’re not too bad off. And definitely hope you stick around but understandable if you need some time :heart:

5 Likes

they say smoking ain’t good for the kidneys.
Other means might not have correct levels, I do see where they are using mj instead of opiates for pain.

23 Likes

Good morning sir,

Where can we browse the list of items you’re selling off?

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that you are having health issues, and appreciate the fact that you are trying to take care of yourself as best as possible. I wish I was in a position to make an offer, I am sure you have some amazing genetics stashed away, and hope that you still stick around here for the camaraderie and friendship

15 Likes

I’ll see if I can get a list out here today or tomorrow.
Have conference calls today

23 Likes

Truly sorry to hear that @OleReynard I hope you regain your health

17 Likes

OR, B-E-S-T Wishes, my Man!!! When you do post a Listing, I’ll see what I can do. The Main thing is to take care of your health. Whatever it takes, get to it. Be safe/be well…

18 Likes

I know I definitely want some of the skunky AK so send me an addy and I’ll send you a card…you still want this cap Mac cut? Sorry it’s been taking so long but it just doesn’t seem that vigorous

17 Likes

Wishing you the best in your health.

13 Likes

Hopefully things will get better
Pease
By brother

8 Likes

@OleReynard sorry to hear about the issues w your health. I know we corresponded in the past about your bodhi collection, I’ll look those old messages back up and send you a PM. I’m interested but not sure I want to come up with enough for all of it.

9 Likes

Very sorry to hear this news @OleReynard. I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Bro really look in to edibles or juicing cannabis combos of high thc and cbd may be of help
Paps

11 Likes

I would like to look at your csi stuff.

2 Likes

that saying “getting old ain’t for pussys” pretty much right on course.

Get to spend a day in the hospital for a kidney biopsy, then 2 days of taking it easy.
Then go from there I guess, ultrasound showed damaged kidneys from a combination of high blood pressure and ibuprofen abuse, 600mg for 30 plus years.

I want to Thank everyone for the Well Wishes, Greatly Appreciated!

49 Likes

Hope god has mercy on you and you arent in much or any pain friend.
Get better.

13 Likes

Sorry to hear about the health. Getting old ain’t fun. Best wishes. :pray:

9 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your health. I can appreciate your situation. I went vegan a few years ago to get off the chemical meds. High blood pressure pills, prescription antacids, ibuprofen. Took a few months of eating better but finally after 30 years on that shit I got off.

I wish you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery. Getting old does suck some, however it is better then the alternative. Keep stroking and never give up. Prayers with you.

18 Likes