SEMO AUTO Memphisto

Memphisto seemed appropriate since I live close to Memphis.
Creme de la chem auto bought 3 seeds have 1 sprout.

30 Likes

Call me Phil, wow it’s nice to be Back in the game after all these years

Phil

Thanks@qtip

14 Likes

hello brother welcome to this family … excellent bank the mephisto genetic … out of 3 seeds only 1 has sprouted I understood well

4 Likes

Man how pitiful looking one lonely little plant all alone but with visions of some large stinky buds reaching for your new light. Guess I’ll soak some more beans.
Meanwhile his some bud shots of some el aquamista from outside

10 Likes

Creme de le Crem is in the strain I’m growing for Diggy Soze… he calls it Upzalberry…

Mephisto strains are excellent, grown almost 10 and breed with 2 of them and the offspring is doing great… One even has a following in Colorado and has won bud of the month…

Nice light, nice soil bag… seems a bit over kill on that much soil, and only reason I say that is because of the life cycle of an auto only being 70 days. Unless it’s a longer flowering Sativa of sorts… pulling up a chair to watch this one and hope you kill it bro

5 Likes

Thanks man, I know what you mean on the container but everything I read said put it in what you want to finish in so there we go.
I’m kinda bummed that only the one came up since 3/4 popped in the towel oh well what can you do but move on. Think I’ll start some photos and let them veg while this one does it’s thing or I’ll have to try to separate the space to run different light schedules, not sure how this will work. I could swap the light on this auto since I have new bulb in my 400w hps and use the led on the photos.
Think on it

6 Likes

Nice thread phil! Keep it up brother!

3 Likes

I’ve got a CDLC x Double Grape going, she’s a beaut!

5 Likes

maybe dampening off but usually they sprout then die either sorry for your loss hope the next round is better il be following along have a great day

Bliss

3 Likes

I guess I killed them. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

No idea, mystery weed like I say I know what to do with it when it’s done.
Next run will be something with a name, promise.
They are photos and femed hopefully :pray:

Phil

4 Likes

I’m getting my little lab together here in “THE SHED”

pay no attention to that overloaded outlet

7 Likes

I hate it whenever I lose a seedling.:frowning:

3 Likes

Someone tell me what to set this light on, it’s a sf4000 I have turned all the way down and it’s 10” above can I be turning it up gradually by week I guess. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Raise the light, 16-20" above the top of the canopy, reduce it to 50%.

Hold your hand palm down at canopy level for 30seconds minimum.

If you can feel the skin on the back of your hand start getting hot, it’s too hot for your plants.

2 Likes

Ok thanks as soon as the game is over, I’ll do that, Friday nights smh last one maybe

1 Like

What did I do? :open_mouth:

Sent me all them seeds man, I changed my name from Dumbass

1 Like

Moved the light to about 18” and put power on %50 and tested it with my hand all’s well thanks
Got my plugs ready for these seeds when they pop maybe hang this 400 back up with it’s new bulb

1 Like

7 Likes