Sensi grow and bloom

Hey guys I bought sensi gro coco a and b and just regular sensi gro bloom a and b has anyone had any experiene with it and is it ok to use the coco version in dwc ? Sensi Grow A+B Coco

Sensi Grow A+B Coco

€13.52

€15.02

Save 10%

2 Review(s)

Sensi Grow Coco by Advanced Nutrients is a fertilizer base that, thanks to its patented formula, will completely cover your plants’ growth period. It also automatically regulates the pH in your plants’ feed.

Más de 40 España, Chile & Colombia 100% safe payment, protected data

Regalo en todos tus pedidos Discreet Shipping 24 h

Envío gratuito en superiores a 30 € Do you need help? 0034 962066298

Sensi Grow A+B Coco by Advanced Nutrients is a base fertilizer for coco coir grows that gives your plants a more intense flavor; results guaranteed. This range is perfect for coco coir grows as it has the exact nutrients that your plants will need to grow strong and healthy.

When you grow using Advanced Nutrients you’ll be giving your plants the best they can get. Sensi Grow A+B Coco gives your plants everything they need during their growth period. It has essential macro and microelements that your plants need, and it also adjust the pH so that your plants can absorb everything.

Simply add it to your water and it’ll make sure that your plants get everything they need to grow healthily. It can be mixed with any fertilizer and additive by Advanced Nutrients for the growth period such as B-52 or Voodoo Juice in order to accelerate the process and grow even bigger, stronger plants.

In order to get the most out of this product, we recommend following Advanced Nutrients’ grow chart.

Dosage and how to use Sensi Grow A+B by Advanced Nutrients:

• Add 4ml/L of water of part A and another 4ml of B.
  • Use when watering 13-14 days after germination.
  • Add 2ml/L to your irrigation system or water if your plants have less than four sets of leaves.
  • Add 1ml/L to your water for saplings and cuttings.

Chemical Compositon:

Part A (NPK 0-0-3):

Guaranteed Analysis:

• Nitrate nitrogen 3%.
  • Calcium soluble in water 3.5%.
  • Magnesium soluble in water 0.85%.

Ingredients:

• H-2 (humic acid).
  • Wet Betty (nonionic surfactant).
  • Calcium nitrate.
  • Urea.
  • Magnesium nitrate.
  • EDTA iron.
  • EDDHA iron.
  • Amino zinc chelate.
  • Amino boron chelate.
  • Copper EDTA.
  • Amino copper chelate.
  • Amino molybdenum chelate.
  • Amino cobalt chelate.
  • Amino acid chelate calcium.
  • Amino acid chelate iron.
  • Magnesium acid amino acid.
  • Free EDTA.
  • L-alanine.
  • L-arginine.
  • L-aspartic acid.
  • L-cystine / cysteine.
  • L-glutamine.
  • L-glutamic acid.
  • L-glycine.
  • L-histidine.
  • L-hydroxyproline.
  • L-isoleucine.
  • L-leucine.
  • L-lysine.
  • L-methionine.
  • L-menilalanine.
  • L-proline.
  • L-Serine.
  • L-threonine.
  • L-tryptophan.
  • L-tyrosine.
  • L-valine.
  • Exclusive blend of equilibrating compounds and pH stabilizers.

Part B (NPK 1-2-4):

Guaranteed Analysis:

• Total Nitrogen 1%.
    • Nitric nitrogen 0,5%.
  • Urea 0.5%.
  • Phosphorus available 2%.
  • Soluble potassium oxide 4%.
  • Sulfur 0.8%.

Ingredients:

• F-1 (fulvic acid).
  • Potassium nitrate.
  • Monopotassium phosphate.
  • Monoammonium phosphate.
  • Urea.
  • Potassium sulfate.
1 Like

i have used it, talked to AN and they told me the main diff for the coco stuff was cal and mg, I would suggest
using the hydro in hydro, less problems. With AN I always had to start out at like 20-40 % and build up, IF you mix the way they tell you the ppms will be real high. Its good stuff though. Also they dont tell you on the bottles but when you call they want it mixed in a specific way. They have a free growers number you can call which is nice. gl to you.

1 Like

also I had a bad xp with AN buying it off amazon, I think it may have been real old stock, when i got the bottles the upc were blacked out with marker. That wasnt AN’s fault.

1 Like

You may want to mix PART A, stirring for a good 5 minutes BEFORE you add PART B. Likewise, add ANY additional requirements one at a time, completely integrating it BEFORE adding the next…and so one. Hope this helps. Stay safe/be well.

1 Like

Lots of people buy cal-mag separately, especially in DWC and with LED lighting.
Could be really good, start low and see how it goes.

You should be just fine. Coco and active hydroponics are essentially the same formula, just have extra Calcium and Magnesium. Should be no problem unless you have crazy hard water.

2 Likes