Sensi seeds fourway

Well after 5 years of trying everything I could think of to get ahold of this pack she finally lands in my lap… :pray::pray: I’m super excited about this one even though they say the genetics aren’t as good as they used to be well I’m definitely going to find that out. I think next weekend I’m going to pop them and do a journal.

21 Likes

I loved the Afghan#1 from them, super strong plants that survived a ton of abuse and thrived.
Smooth effect as well. They definitely do indicas well. Gonna be great!

2 Likes

Yeah if this is anything like the old fourway I’ll be happy as can be. Funky, bright green,50 plus days to finish flower??? Idk about that one lol but I just want that old funk you couldn’t carry anywhere because you got in trouble or everyone knew you had the :fire::joy:

2 Likes

If it is the same as the outdoor I enjoyed in the late 90s that was being called four way , enjoy. Still to this day the best outdoor weed I have ever smoked. Was told it was a four way cross of the classics from back then.

2 Likes

Yup that’s more than likely it. I believe it was late 90’s when i had it. It definitely is some nice outdoor smoke. Indoor it’s no slouch either. Lol

2 Likes

Sounds exciting. I’m down.

2 Likes

The best I could get at the time was that it was NL x Afghani x skunk x either shishkaberry or early or silver pearl.
But it was def outdoor grown in Ontario Canada being sold in Toronto and called fourway

2 Likes

TBH it is possible the forth strain is ak 47 or even chemo. I obviously have never been able to remember the exact combo lol I just know it was as I said the best outdoor I have ever smoked . Was called fourway . And was ridiculously popular at the Toronto compassion club

1 Like

You know I want you along for the ride brother.

1 Like

Ok I gotcha now yeah I believe there’s a couple that are 4 way crosses and got the name as well