Sensi seeds Hawaiian indica

Hey guys, back in the mid 90s sensi seeds had a strain called Hawaiian indica, it was a solid indica with a phenomenal taste, my buddy grew it for a while and it was always a favourite, really nice smoke with a tropical fruity taste. Not mango but similar range of taste,
I’ve searched for it on and off since and never any luck. Is anyone here familiar with it? It would be sensational to find it or its descendants
Peace :v:

7 Likes

Sounds nice. I hope you find it.

3 Likes

Thanks mate me too ! It’s a real shame sensi lost alot of these original strains, definitely alot of potential lost

2 Likes

I’m familiar with it. My group ran two phenos. 1 was fantastic flower. Strong high turned black with temp drops at night. The other threw weight, but wasn’t as good as the other one.
This was the first strain that you had to really dry properly. You put it in a bag a little bit wet and it turned to hay. Smell never came back.

I wish you luck on your search. I would love to run her again

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen awesome mate! Sounds great I wish I had grown it myself! Hopefully I’ll be able to find some one day, I’d love to see it return!

Found a reference on Seedfinder:

Check out the genealogy

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Sensi has them in their seed vault. They have no plans at the moment for them. My buddy approached them about them. Your not the only one that wants to see it again.

5 Likes

Now we just need a Hawaiian sativa!

2 Likes

Check out bodhi’s dragons blood hashplant it has a Hawaiian in it.

2 Likes

Spice from mr nice : )
Hawaiian sativa x Hawaiian indica
Last time I looked it was in their auction
Orrrrrrrrr it could
Have been sensi unsure now lol
@Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

I grew a Maui Haze that was nice and stretchy.

3 Likes

Snowhigh had : Torreon (mexican) x Hawaiian (old cottonmouth) that went 18 weeks…

3 Likes

Definitely will have to check it out, sounds great :+1: I wonder if it’s a good one for pain and insomnia? Sounds cool with a name like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oooh now you’re talking!good old shanti has some great oldschool strain combo’s I’ll have to see about them it’s a shame there’s no fem options for guys like me with number limits, thanks for the heads up brother

It will put you to sleep. My friend has insomnia but she’s a light weight and any strain helps. We should be receiving some soon so if you’d like some stick around and they’ll be plenty!

1 Like

Sounds fantastic mate! :ok_hand: it sounds very therapeutic!

I remember seeing something labeled “hawaiian indica” on bodhi’s tester list a few years ago, but I’m not sure if it is the one you are referring to. Maybe he has released some hybrids with that plant.

2 Likes

BOEL 70’s Hawaiian sativa

Uploading: himallle.jpg…

9 Likes

^^^ that really is a very pretty plant :heart_eyes:

~lime~

2 Likes

I’ve grown Federation Hawaiian Sativa back in 2001 or 2002…
Taste/smell gooood :heart_eyes:
But the very clear high lacked warmth, to me…
Must be fire in a cross though.

(I bought the Pinapple Banana Bud seeds because of the Hawaiian in it :grin:)

3 Likes